McDonald's BIG WIN Monopoly voucher

Also if any use to anyone....

I have: Kings Cross Station and Pentonville Road

oh yes and a £1 off HMV. lol

liverpool street station needed and old kent road. if anyone has these and wants to either give them away or sell im ur man! lol

Still waiting for delivery........ a little late....

Keep you posted.... but what do I do with it???

lol found Kings Cross Sation in school today.

Do you have to have like the whole lot to claim anything off these?

Oh well guys false alarm..... :(

Bloody mother-in-law got it wrong..... It was park Lane.... What is wrong with the woman.

She said she had it and threw it away, so I got her to go through her bin to find it. She then phoned me up to say she found it and was bringing it round. I asked her again was it definately "Mayfair" she said yes. Must be blind as a bat. lol

I am gutted! lol

Oh well there goes the holiday...... :(

Sorry to get hopes up...... (Hell there goes everyone elses holiday too. No POTUK party in the sun)

got a mayfair,waiting on park lane

now someone is at the wind up.

there are thousands of parklanes, and probably 1 or 2 mayfairs in the whole country. so if you got it well done.

but i think your talking bollox

Like most others I am looking for Euston Road. I have a spare Whitehall.

The last claim can be made on the 8/6/07. The last date that stickers are available in the shop is 8/5/07

read back n you will see northumberland is rare...doubt many folk would have it never mind give u it!

If anyone one wants:

Fleet Street
Angel Islington
Kings Cross Station
Leicester Square
Bow Street

I have them as spares:

I'm looking for any of the following:

Euston Rad
Old Kent Rd
Mayfair - lol
Coventry Street
Strand
Marlborough Street

I have:
Vine Street
Park Lane
Whitechapel Road
Pentoville Road
Fleet Street
Whitehall
Kings Cross.

Anyone need any of them? I'm assuming they're all the basic ones cos never in my life have I won anything... but u never know!

I never eat at mcdonalds but was hungry and got some large fries and two of these stickers. One is mayfair the othe regent st. If anybody wants them please let me no as i wont be going to mcdonalds again for a while.

Cheers

I never eat at mcdonalds but was hungry and got some large fries and two of these stickers. One is mayfair the othe regent st. If anybody wants them please let me no as i wont be going to mcdonalds again for a while.

Cheers

I'm not sure you should be giving these away. Mayfair is extremely rare. If it is Mayfair then only 2 of these have ever been distributed.

Park Lane + Mayfair = you win a house

Park Lane is a lot easier to get. So get yourself to McDonalds and buy food until you get a Park Lane.

Alternatively if you wanna divide the share of winning the house I'll provide you with Park Lane :)

Back