Maximus has arrived!!!! :D Happy Days!!

::educated guess dont take for the gods gospel::

my guess is that it splits the bigger files .. example:

10gb BIG.FILE.PS3

will go as follows:

4gb - BIG.FILE.PS3_1
4gb - BIG.FILE.PS3_2
2gb - BIG.FILE.PS3_3

when you have completed backing it up, copy it to an ntfs partition and do the following

in CMD do: copy /b BIG.FILE.PS3_* BIG.FILE.PS3

then: del /y BIG.FILE.PS3_* to delete the split files

Got my Maximus as well today from teensy.

Have also got an order for a Samsung 640GB internal HDD on order from Amazon for £45 which should come this week.

Really simple process to program psgroove onto it using the documentation.

Got my Maximus as well today from teensy.

Have also got an order for a Samsung 640GB internal HDD on order from Amazon for £45 which should come this week.

Really simple process to program psgroove onto it using the documentation.
you got a link to that mate as im not sure which 1 i'll need, read something about ya need a certain sized hard drive to fit ps3!

you got a link to that mate as im not sure which 1 i'll need, read something about ya need a certain sized hard drive to fit ps3!

2.5" drive and 9.5mm thick, SATA, 1.5 or 3gbs, but the PS3's interface is only 1.5

can you get dlc working on a jb ps3 ??

Are you using the JailBreak with your PS3 unplugged from the internet and removing the backup manager before hooking it back up?

I have disconnected the ps3 from the internet yes.

But I haven't removed backup manager....no reason too really....besides you can't go onto psn without updating to non-jailbreakable firmware anyway.

So far had no problems with the majority of games I've tried - all great stuff :D

Bloody slow to rip though - but even my originals I'm just downloading from newsgroups anyway for most of them - saves me messing around and wear tear on the bluray drive :)

Looks like thers some new developments just been made at getting the jailbreak to work without a bluray drive now too aswell as lv2 access on gameOS so theres some great things around the corner :)

Back