Massive quake just hit Japan? (Breaking)

Its My wedding aniversary on 22 Aug Hmmmm wonder if he earth will be moving that night:banana:

I've made a note in my diary.

Why...things are already getting highly suspicious at this moment in time.

Just look at the case of the missing cargo ship the Maltese-flagged Arctic Sea and its 15-strong Russian crew. Do you seriously believe that Russia has deployed its navy fleet and two nuclear submarines just to look for a ship carrying timber?

Its also interesting to note that before loading in Finland the vessel stayed for two weeks in a shipyard in Kaliningrad. Here is a little bit of info on Kaliningrad!!

Baltic fleet headquarters Kaliningrad Oblast is the most heavily militarized area of the Russian Federation, and the density of military infrastructure is the highest in Europe. It was the headquarters of the former Soviet Baltic Military District. Kaliningrad also functions as the headquarters of the Russian Baltic Fleet, circled by Chernyakhovsk (air base), Donskoye (air base) and Kaliningrad Chkalovsk (naval air base). Since 1991 the Russians have transferred numerous tactical nuclear warheads to the exclave.

Seems a fair bet that the ship has some kind of secret cargo that they don't want people to know about.

Why...things are already getting highly suspicious at this moment in time.

Just look at the case of the missing cargo ship the Maltese-flagged Arctic Sea and its 15-strong Russian crew. Do you seriously believe that Russia has deployed its navy fleet and two nuclear submarines just to look for a ship carrying timber?

Its also interesting to note that before loading in Finland the vessel stayed for two weeks in a shipyard in Kaliningrad. Here is a little bit of info on Kaliningrad!!

Baltic fleet headquarters Kaliningrad Oblast is the most heavily militarized area of the Russian Federation, and the density of military infrastructure is the highest in Europe. It was the headquarters of the former Soviet Baltic Military District. Kaliningrad also functions as the headquarters of the Russian Baltic Fleet, circled by Chernyakhovsk (air base), Donskoye (air base) and Kaliningrad Chkalovsk (naval air base). Since 1991 the Russians have transferred numerous tactical nuclear warheads to the exclave.

Seems a fair bet that the ship has some kind of secret cargo that they don't want people to know about.

Ah, you're one of those. :Excited:

Ah, you're one of those. :Excited:

So you seriously believe that Russia has thrown that kind of military hardware into finding a boat full of wood?? LOL

You,surely,must agree that it is a bit strange.

seems a fair bet that the ship has some kind of secret cargo that they don't want people to know about.

Aliens? Ark of the Covenant? ( sorry, that was the Germans and a sub ) Temple of doom ( oh wait )

Or perhaps weapons/bombs for Iran/Syria/Lebanon(hezbolla)/Gaza(hamas)

Actually through treaties Russia, and China will protect/defend Iran should there be a strike in Iran. This is through the SCO, and NAM affiliations.

Iran is Russia's 7th largest trading partner, and China is very dependent on Iranian oil.

Also, it's not cut, and dry to this, or that country. You should look into "The Great Game". It's for real, and is from the time of absolute open empires.

Afghanistan, and that whole region, including the Caucuses, have long been a battle ground in "The Great Game"....

tin-foil-hat.jpg

after reading all this, with my head wrapped in kitkat wrappers and the rest of me wrapped in wool (not to block out the signals, just cos i can :proud:), theres a boat full of wood, thats caused an earthquake in japan and the russians are looking for it to help build camp fires in iran??

thats SOOOOOOoooooo nice of them :), i didnt even know there was a wood shortage in iran

Iran is Russia's 7th largest trading partner, and China is very dependent on Iranian oil.

IIRC Iranian oil accounts for less than 5% of China's oil imports. China does not need Iranian oil, instead it wants to sell it's weapons to anyone that will buy them.

IIRC Iranian oil accounts for less than 5% of China's oil imports. China does not need Iranian oil, instead it wants to sell it's weapons to anyone that will buy them.

Munkey what have I told you.

Don't give facts to conspiracy nut jobs.

It confuses them.

Munkey what have I told you.

Don't give facts to conspiracy nut jobs.

It confuses them.

c'mon girls .. a credible information source is required.

I plead insobriety.

I fall on the mercy of the forum.

I have no idea how much oil China buys in from Iran.

I just wanted to get the joke out.

My bad. :(

Even if it is a figure as high as 13% I would hardly call it 'very dependent'.

over to you Munks...

Only 5% of China's oil comes from Iran.

Stats?

IIRC = Not a topic I really care about any more + Never take on a conspiracy theorist.

Back