Massive quake just hit Japan? (Breaking)

This is now getting interesting.

Apparently Russia's Northern Fleet, working with Finland Military Forces, utilized the underwater capabilities of the Arctic Sea to locate and raise the 3 missing nuclear Armed P-700 Granit Anti-Ship Cruise Missiles that Russia had not allowed to be salvaged by the Dutch companies Mammoet and Smit International contracted to raise the Kursk in 2001.

Once the nuclear armed cruise missiles were safely aboard the Arctic Sea, these reports continue, their journey was to have taken them across the Atlantic to the United States where they would then be transferred to the care of the US National Nuclear Security Administration where they would then be safely dismantled at what is called the Pantex Plant located in the State of Texas as per the provisions for eliminating these weapons contained in the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START II).

This did not happen, however, as these reports state that when transiting the English Channel the Arctic Sea was “hijacked” by as yet “unidentified commandos” who stormed the ship purporting to be “anti-drug police” in what the Maritime and Coastguard Agency is calling a most “bizarre” situation.

Upon learning of the theft of these weapons, Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev held “emergency talks” with Finish President Tarja Halonen at the Black Sea resort of Sochi after which Medvedev ordered an immediate search begun for the Arctic Sea using “all available resources” of the Russian Fleet.

Western news sources are reporting that Russian nuclear attack submarines are being sighted all along the Eastern Seaboard of North America as Russia’s Commander-in-Chief of the Navy Vladimir Vysotsky, has stated that “All ships and vessels of the Russian navy in the Atlantic have been dispatched to search for the missing ship”.

Most important to note in these reports, in our opinion at least, is the “grave concern” being voiced by the FSB and GRU that the Arctic Sea’s hijacking may possibly be linked to the upcoming “event” being planned to occur in the United States on, or about, August 22nd

Apparently Russia's Northern Fleet, working with Finland Military Forces, utilized the underwater capabilities of the Arctic Sea to locate and raise the 3 missing nuclear Armed P-700 Granit Anti-Ship Cruise Missiles that Russia had not allowed to be salvaged by the Dutch companies Mammoet and Smit International contracted to raise the Kursk in 2001.

Once the nuclear armed cruise missiles were safely aboard the Arctic Sea, these reports continue, their journey was to have taken them across the Atlantic to the United States where they would then be transferred to the care of the US National Nuclear Security Administration where they would then be safely dismantled at what is called the Pantex Plant located in the State of Texas as per the provisions for eliminating these weapons contained in the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START II).

This did not happen, however, as these reports state that when transiting the English Channel the Arctic Sea was “hijacked” by as yet “unidentified commandos” who stormed the ship purporting to be “anti-drug police” in what the Maritime and Coastguard Agency is calling a most “bizarre” situation.

Upon learning of the theft of these weapons, Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev held “emergency talks” with Finish President Tarja Halonen at the Black Sea resort of Sochi after which Medvedev ordered an immediate search begun for the Arctic Sea using “all available resources” of the Russian Fleet.

Western news sources are reporting that Russian nuclear attack submarines are being sighted all along the Eastern Seaboard of North America as Russia’s Commander-in-Chief of the Navy Vladimir Vysotsky, has stated that “All ships and vessels of the Russian navy in the Atlantic have been dispatched to search for the missing ship”.

Most important to note in these reports, in our opinion at least, is the “grave concern” being voiced by the FSB and GRU that the Arctic Sea’s hijacking may possibly be linked to the upcoming “event” being planned to occur in the United States on, or about, August 22nd

Are you Daz, Darkstar ,Ryukotsusei ????????????

None of them but thanks for asking.

I'll just add this now to try to put a stop to these comments. This was sorted out last night between myself and Bronto via pm.
If you wish to ask anything then please pm Bronto.

Thanks.

wouldn't that be NATIRCAAM :err:.

Never Attempt To Instigate Reactive Conversation Against A Munkey?

Never Agree To Infiltrate Rectally Christina Aguileras's Aged Mother.

Whatever :)

Wow I don't have the smarts to reply to that. You guys must have the combined computing power of this awesome version 2 1978 Speak and Spell device.

speaknspell.jpg

Now I did say version 2 as it had the rubber buttons for that added fingerabilty.

God Munkey you is so a gay.

I hacked that ages ago.

mozr is da l33735551111111111111!!!!

None of them but thanks for asking.

I'll just add this now to try to put a stop to these comments. This was sorted out last night between myself and Bronto via pm.
If you wish to ask anything then please pm Bronto.

Thanks.

@ emarald, a lot of people have past usernames on here that have been banned for one reason or another but have wanted to come back, and have been better members second or third time round you should know what I mean m8 ;)

Lets live and let live and let this go please

@ emarald, a lot of people have past usernames on here that have been banned for one reason or another but have wanted to come back, and have been better members second or third time round you should know what I mean m8 ;)

Lets live and let live and let this go please

Consider it well and truly gone

some very interesting stuff there mate keep us informed.

So I see the ship has 'allegedly' been found then has it?

They "say" it was recovered near Cape Verde.
Perhaps, because that fits in nicely with the alleged sighting a few days earlier?
A sighting which they (Russia) denied ever took place, incidentally!
The Russian submarine support vessel,which was reported as picking up the crew, is the exact same vessel that was allegedly "tracking" the Arctic Sea about a week or 10 days before it was "found".
Strange that.
The Hijackers were not mentioned in any of the initial reports of the ship and crew being found. In fact several of the reports said there was no trace of any hijackers.
Does anyone know where/how the "hijackers" were allegedly "found"?
How did Arctic Sea end up near Cape Verde, when the Russians said it had been spotted and tracked down the West Coast of Africa, heading for Cameroon? (Even though, the Arctic Sea cound NEVER have been there, even if travelling at maximum speed, non-stop, from it's last KNOWN position. (...or any of the falsely reported positions including the faked AIS signal location!!)
Russia has apparently admitted faking the Arctic Sea AIS transponder signal, which was detected in Bay of Biscay on 15/8. They said it was to "bluff" the commander of the hijacked vessel???
Wouldn't whoever was in charge of the Arctic Sea know where they were??? How's that bluffing them??
If anyone is buying the official story so far... good luck to you!

There are literally dozens of incorrect facts & figures, faked locations, ghost sightings, misleading announcements, unexplained events, contradictions, lies, and mis-directions, which have contributed to this being,quite honestly,one of the most obvious cover-ups in history.

So I see the ship has 'allegedly' been found then has it?

They "say" it was recovered near Cape Verde.
Perhaps, because that fits in nicely with the alleged sighting a few days earlier?
A sighting which they (Russia) denied ever took place, incidentally!
The Russian submarine support vessel,which was reported as picking up the crew, is the exact same vessel that was allegedly "tracking" the Arctic Sea about a week or 10 days before it was "found".
Strange that.
The Hijackers were not mentioned in any of the initial reports of the ship and crew being found. In fact several of the reports said there was no trace of any hijackers.
Does anyone know where/how the "hijackers" were allegedly "found"?
How did Arctic Sea end up near Cape Verde, when the Russians said it had been spotted and tracked down the West Coast of Africa, heading for Cameroon? (Even though, the Arctic Sea cound NEVER have been there, even if travelling at maximum speed, non-stop, from it's last KNOWN position. (...or any of the falsely reported positions including the faked AIS signal location!!)
Russia has apparently admitted faking the Arctic Sea AIS transponder signal, which was detected in Bay of Biscay on 15/8. They said it was to "bluff" the commander of the hijacked vessel???
Wouldn't whoever was in charge of the Arctic Sea know where they were??? How's that bluffing them??
If anyone is buying the official story so far... good luck to you!

There are literally dozens of incorrect facts & figures, faked locations, ghost sightings, misleading announcements, unexplained events, contradictions, lies, and mis-directions, which have contributed to this being,quite honestly,one of the most obvious cover-ups in history.

The suspense is killing me, what was on board that ship and who did what to who?

The suspense is killing me, what was on board that ship and who did what to who?

Wouldn't you like to know! Perhaps it was your wit cos you seem to have lost it in this thread.
No backup?

Wouldn't you like to know! Perhaps it was your wit cos you seem to have lost it in this thread.
No backup?

Oh OK I got a good one, pull my finger.

Out comes cerapods theory.

back to the original post, I just got back from Japan on Monday night and was there when the 2 earthquakes struck, first one happened whilst we were in a restaurant having dinner and the whole place started shaking and a few plates and stuff smashing, the next wakened us up about 6am and lasted a good few seconds. they don't even bat an eyelid over there.

back to the original post, I just got back from Japan on Monday night and was there when the 2 earthquakes struck, first one happened whilst we were in a restaurant having dinner and the whole place started shaking and a few plates and stuff smashing, the next wakened us up about 6am and lasted a good few seconds. they don't even bat an eyelid over there.

i cant take the excitement of this thread

did you see the boat of firewood crash into japan to cause the earthquake m8?

id have shat myself lol

Back