Mason Greenwood has charges of attempted rape and assault DROPPED more than a year after Man Utd star was arrested

His girlfriend released the video 2 months after it happened on social media then gave it to the Police which alone sounds suspicious then after that he was arrested. Apparently their relationship was a turbulent one.

The CPS mention new evidence has come to light, now unless someone else was in that room and witnessed everything this new evidence will no doubt be messages and chats between her and friends via phone and social mediab.
I'm sorry but if the CPS can't make their sh*t stick he's innocent. I don't like him but again I don't like people setting others up. He's probably done what he's done but she's lied to conspire and make it worse so it's a bigger fall.
Right now United have a huge problem on their hands because they have decided to have their own kangaroo court and make their own judgement.
If they do sack him I think he'll take them to the cleaners for at least a £100million+ based on any possible future loss of earnings when in the eyes of the law he's innocent till proven guilty,
Remember Ched Evans ?

Of course we don't know he is guilty.

After all doesn't every innocent person do whatever they can to avoid simply going to court to face their accuser in order to prove that they were innocent, and pay them millions of pounds instead, even though they have never even met that person.

Anyway he said that he was having a pizza with his daughter, that no one who worked in the pizza place can remember him, his daughter or his police protection squad being there. No one mentioned those suspicious men and/or women, talking into their watches 30 minutes before he arrived, as they checked the place out for any suspicious characters who may have been aware that he was going to be there.

So we should surely believe him shouldn't we? No one who can't sweat would possibly ever lie about something like that would they?

Reactions: gez

After all doesn't every innocent person do whatever they can to avoid simply going to court to face their accuser in order to prove that they were innocent, and pay them millions of pounds instead, even though they have never even met that person.

Anyway he said that he was having a pizza with his daughter, that no one who worked in the pizza place can remember him, his daughter or his police protection squad being there. No one mentioned those suspicious men and/or women, talking into their watches 30 minutes before he arrived, as they checked the place out for any suspicious characters who may have been aware that he was going to be there.

So we should surely believe him shouldn't we? No one who can't sweat would possibly ever lie about something like that would they?
Thank fook you aren't a judge 😂 😂 😂
Tried and condemned purely through circumstantial evidence and nothing else. Like I said there are only 3 people at most alive who know whether he's guilty or not and guess what?, you nor I are one of them.
Your correct that most people would rather go to court to try and prove their innocence but he ain't most people. He belongs to probably the most famous family in the World and is a Royal to boot.

It wouldn't have just been him in the Court. It would have been his whole family and the very foundation of British monarchy. I doubt he had very little to no say in whether to pay up or not. She didn't want justice, she wanted money and the limelight. She took money from Epstein and broke the NDA clause.
She has took money from Prince Andrew and tried the same thing with an American lawyer. After 8 years of accusations and saying she was trafficked to him at least 6 times, she drops the case saying "she might have made a mistake" 😂. She wasn't lying then? No, she had just made a mistake, six times 😂

I don't necessarily believe either of their "truths" but I do know one thing. We can't compare what someone in his position does with what we would do. We have absolutely nothing to lose in comparison. The money means nothing compared to the harm to his reputation and to that of the Crown.

Tried and condemned purely through circumstantial evidence and nothing else. Like I said there are only 3 people at most alive who know whether he's guilty or not and guess what?, you nor I are one of them.
Your correct that most people would rather go to court to try and prove their innocence but he ain't most people. He belongs to probably the most famous family in the World and is a Royal to boot.

It wouldn't have just been him in the Court. It would have been his whole family and the very foundation of British monarchy. I doubt he had very little to no say in whether to pay up or not. She didn't want justice, she wanted money and the limelight. She took money from Epstein and broke the NDA clause.
She has took money from Prince Andrew and tried the same thing with an American lawyer. After 8 years of accusations and saying she was trafficked to him at least 6 times, she drops the case saying "she might have made a mistake" 😂. She wasn't lying then? No, she had just made a mistake, six times 😂

I don't necessarily believe either of their "truths" but I do know one thing. We can't compare what someone in his position does with what we would do. We have absolutely nothing to lose in comparison. The money means nothing compared to the harm to his reputation and to that of the Crown.
Unfortunately I am far too sensible to have been a judge in the UK judicial system, we would have far fewer criminals being let off with suspended or short sentences if I had been a judge, and our streets and homes would be much safer places to be.

His reputation is severely tarnished now, just like his nephew's with all the lies they have both said and their actions over the years.

Reactions: gez

So replying to my post you are 100% sure greenwood is guilty?

I don’t know whether he’s guilty or not, but I know that his reputation has been harmed by the events that took place and his links to Epstein.
Shit sticks I suppose and in the grand scheme of things, should we even care.
I also think Epstein would have had some dirt on some of his acquaintances, and they were probably relieved when he took his own life or murdered, like Maxwell, believes.

Unfortunately I am far too sensible to have been a judge in the UK judicial system, we would have far fewer criminals being let off with suspended or short sentences if I had been a judge, and our streets and homes would be much safer places to be.

His reputation is severely tarnished now, just like his nephew's with all the lies they have both said and their actions over the years.

1675533007770.gif

100% guilty just like Michael Jackson but money stops people talking
Also the thought of gaining a large amount of money can make people talk and not always the truth.
It works both ways and we sometimes never find the real truth.
Knowing your own truths and being true to yourself and your family is what really matters.

Edgar Allen Poe 1845
“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”
I think this quote has so much relevance in this day an age. 🙄

Theres a big rumour flying about that the same girlfriend who pressed charges is 5-6 months pregnant and they've been living together

Theres a big rumour flying about that the same girlfriend who pressed charges is 5-6 months pregnant and they've been living together
Well that would certainly explain the withdrawal of key witnesses. With all that has happened I would say their future together is doomed to failure.

Whilst we all may have our own theories we may never know the truth, it's about time the British justice system got itself sorted regarding naming and shaming before being tried, I don't know whether he is guilty or not but he deserves a fair hearing, how many female rapists have been tried, yes it happens to males but mainly feme to feme

And as I said a few weeks back

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sometimes maybe, but there is no smoke without fire 99% of the time and I can't believe that all those women lied about what Benjamin Mendy did, do you?
eight counts of rape, one count of attempted rape and another count of sexual assault and cleared of them all
Let's not forget his co accused Louis Saha Matturie, found not guilty of 6 rapes as well
Seems someone was lieing and it wasn't mendy or his friend.

Last edited:
Back