@ MaryHinge

Status
Not open for further replies.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Really going to town on my arse this time eh mate? :)

PMSL.

I'll add your multiple infractions to my collection.

Signature Violation, pmsl, get a life.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel springs to mind, but I suppose it'll all add up in the end and you'll finally get rid of me.

God Forbid!

Last edited:
Witchy im gonna be open and honest with you here, but lately you seem to be on self destruct mode.

Absuing members,swearing,abusing mods etc.

What's up?

Witchy don't get yourself banned all together, this forum will miss your dry sense of humour and whit.
Your a top poster mate, I just love to follow some of your posts there terrific.

How about you wake up and smell the coffee m80 ;)

You aint bigger than the forum, and if you left you would not be missed ;)

If you acted normally, and did not continually rock the boat there would not be an issue, but it would seem you are always after a reaction.

How about you wake up and smell the coffee m80 ;)

You aint bigger than the forum, and if you left you would not be missed ;)

If you acted normally, and did not continually rock the boat there would not be an issue, but it would seem you are always after a reaction.

I have never said I was bigger than the forum. I'm just Joe Bloggs.

I am acting normally BTW, this is normal for me, no?

I'm wondering how I was banned for a post that *I* removed, did you even SEE the post?

Yes it was naughty, but that's why *I* removed it. It was posted in the small hours of the morning, It was self moderated (removed) yet you still hit me with a shit load of Infractions?!

The signature one really was an example of fascism by the powers that be.

It was lyrics from a song ffs. :)

Anyway, what happened happened, I don't expect you to explain yourself, so let's move on.....

PS, you will miss me when I'm gone as you'll have fook all to do. ;)

Last edited:
So why post it in the first place, it was seen before it was deleted.

It was put to a vote my the mods and the admin to what your punishment would be, so there is no fascisim here just rules, that everyone has to abide by.

I just wonder how many times you need warned, to my it reminds me of my daughter who is 4 trying to push the boundary's, however I assume you are more mature than that, but your actions do not reflect that assumption.

PS Bans and infractions are always discussed and voted on by the team!

I have the mental age of a potato.

I'm just wondering who grassed me up. ;)

lol

Feel free to delete this thread, it's pointless.

ffs you two,

There has been a tram disaster in Manchetser and you two are on here, bickering.. !!!

Have some thoughts for those who have lost close ones!!!!!!!

:Biggrin2::Biggrin2::Biggrin2:

mwln68ljpg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back