manuall install cover art in xbox360

ah yeah I'm with ya bud.

I see, I see......

Just wondered how you got them on the normal dash.......thanks man

god containers fella,makes them show in main dash

oh nice, if you get a minute, would you explain what we do?

That be cool.

Thanks a lot.

no dave not tried anything with it

no worrys dibbers,i thought it was common knowledge for jtagger/rghers tho

simply load iso up in iso2god,chose your locations,click convert-after 10 mins or so you will have a folder,with a 8 digit name,just drop this folder to your internal hard drive in content/0000000000000000/as you would dlc or an arcade game

Did you update the image via usb or LPT/Nandx
no dave not tried anything with it

no worrys dibbers,i thought it was common knowledge for jtagger/rghers tho

simply load iso up in iso2god,chose your locations,click convert-after 10 mins or so you will have a folder,with a 8 digit name,just drop this folder to your internal hard drive in content/0000000000000000/as you would dlc or an arcade game

updated mine to lateest dash via NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX 360 v1.2.0 dave but i recently did thommos,and just done 2 for the mrs mates and there all the same,they were all flashed via nandx

Last edited:
There`s a few people with the same problem but no one seems to know why.

I just noticed I have the same issue. Anyway, I also hadn't bothered to do the avatar update. I downloaded the official one and noticed that there is a change in the file naming and this is probably why this issue has arisen. Previously, the name was "$SystemUpdate", it is now "$systemupdate". The norm is to convert the S to a $ and ignore the rest of the filename.

I have updated the avatars but the icons are still missing.

I used J-R programmer to created images.

Think i better check mine then.
I just noticed I have the same issue. Anyway, I also hadn't bothered to do the avatar update. I downloaded the official one and noticed that there is a change in the file naming and this is probably why this issue has arisen. Previously, the name was "$SystemUpdate", it is now "$systemupdate". The norm is to convert the S to a $ and ignore the rest of the filename.

I have updated the avatars but the icons are still missing.

I used J-R programmer to created images.

Mine are ok , i made the image with j-runner and flashed it from xell from a usb stick

Mine are ok , i made the image with j-runner and flashed it from xell from a usb stick

just reflashed through xell to see if it made any differance,now in fsd all the covers that have been downloaded show up automatically,wheras they needed grabbing all the time i booted

but proper dash is still as the pic 2 pages back

make sure you have "parental" settings to block access to "live" and also the "creation of a live" account.

Sorry mate, not telling you how to suck eggs, just spoke to someone the other day and they had an Ethernet connection and dashlaunch and live all ready to connect to live, they didn't quite understand.

so no launch.ini or anything.....

what would have happened, would it have popped the fuses? or is xell configured to stop that happening now?

Thanks mate.

Back