Mansfield, Nottingham or Derby Area Anybody?

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello
Need some help cant find anyone local im in the mansfield area need someone flash my 360 anybody in the areas i have mentioned would be great help thanx

Bilals

PM me mate and I should be able to sort it for you depending on the model

computer fair at civic centre, 2 guys on there mod consoles They are a bit expensive but you get a free game or at least i did :)

anyone know what the going rate is for someone to mod a 360??

do you know what days they are on in the civic center ?? how much did they charge you?

well someone who aint to greedy will charge 30 quid and from greedy peeps its around 50 to 60 quid!! can anyone tell you that you will never get banned from xbox live? or are they talking a load of bull just to charge extra to mod it?

i'm located in notts - for £30 quid i'll do it for you. I've done about 8-9 already.
PM if ur interested

Get ready for it...... £80 but they actually chip the drive with the nme360 chip i was told at the time it was xbox live proof back in feb - and it was till about a month ago then BANNED! still think it was halo 3 that did it . If you still want it doing, The computer fair dates are at www.centralfairs.co.uk approx every second thur 6-9pm. Just ask the guys on the fair they will point you in the right direction

Back