Manchester United thread

See United have signed Fred for a fee reported to be in excess of £50 million.

De2HBC3X0AAtmwt.jpg:large

Lethal around the box. Buries every opportunity he gets.

Whilst this so called joke doesn't particularly offend me, I hope that none of the victims family members don't get to see it.
A painful reminder for them.

Just report it, quoting only makes it multiply.
Paul and Fred will play ahead of Nemanja, should give us good attacking impetus. Looks ominous for Fellaini. Thank fk.

Just report it, quoting only makes it multiply.
Paul and Fred will play ahead of Nemanja, should give us good attacking impetus. Looks ominous for Fellaini. Thank fk.

That's one hell of a back 7 that you are going to have there lol

Matic, Paul and Fred will be played with the triangle point backwards. Mourinho has already outlined this before we even signed him. We’ve played often this year with it point forwards which limits Pogbas ability to influence play further up the field. Fred’s ability to get box to box at pace will allow us the freedom to attack whilst still having the security of Matic behind and big Fred having the ability, strength and pace to recover backwards if we fall out of possession.
It’s a cracking signing, potentially, we’ve not had a great record with Brazilians. Rafael probably out best.

Last edited:
Matic, Paul and Fred will be played with the triangle point backwards. Mourinho has already outlined this before we even signed him. We’ve played often this year with it point forwards which limits Pogbas ability to influence play further up the field. Fred’s ability to get box to box at pace will allow us the freedom to attack whilst still having the security of Matic behind and big Fred having the ability, strength and pace to recover backwards if we fall out of possession.
It’s a cracking signing, potentially, we’ve not had a great record with Brazilians. Rafael probably out best.

I think that you had better buy a back up mate.
13 yellow cards and 2 reds in 18 appearances.
I do look forward to see him in the EPL though

I think that you had better buy a back up mate.
13 yellow cards and 2 reds in 18 appearances.
I do look forward to see him in the EPL though

We can stick him on your goalie and that star player you’ve got with shoulders made of cheese.

gasman, how come Sanchez hasn't gone on the US pre-season tour??

gasman, how come Sanchez hasn't gone on the US pre-season tour??

Th club have given him permission to resolve a family matter.

Before proceeding with this obvious troll, please alert yourself to Lionel Messi and his appearances in the pre season tour to the States last year.

He probably was poorly advised and probably didn’t have best tax lawyer he could get...

Th club have given him permission to resolve a family matter.

Before proceeding with this obvious troll, please alert yourself to Lionel Messi and his appearances in the pre season tour to the States last year.
A family matter gasman? Don't make me larf. Alexis Sanchez will miss start of Manchester United pre-season tour as he is denied US visa

See above, Messi has the same conviction.
Had no problems gaining entry to the states last year [emoji41]
It’s click bait [emoji6]

It’s not what Messi knows, it’s who he knows....

How come martial cant be sold to another premier club (mourino) but they want to buy from Leicester Maguire ??? Yes Glad to see Sir Alex is back to his best Top gaffer.

Just seen the stats on the Man U v Bayern Munich match.
Man U Stoically restricted Bayern to 10 shots (5 on target) and 8 corners whilst replying with one corner of their own and 1 off target shot,
At least they only conceded one goal. but I am not sure what pleasure the Man U fans will have got from watching that.

Back