Manchester United thread

Yea but 20 times laa, still makes United the greatest team in the league laa..

Oh! No it doesn’t does it, because we’re not delusional clowns with absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

Looking forward to a difficult season ahead as Mourinho seems to have already made his mind up.
The board seem to have contented themselves with top four finishes. Is Wenger still out of work? [emoji23]

Take the P all you want, but the table doesn’t lie ladies. Top of the league and 2 united players tied for top scorer.

Mourinho has you all fooled.. make them think you are weak, when you are strong.
Somebody great said that, Mr Miyagi or some such.

1646bce81df825ada07a092f18a7c3eb.png

Only United have played gasman you knob. Pmpl laughing watch this space.😂😂😂😂😂 Ooo got my coupons now time to make some seriarse money again gasman.

Last edited:
Only United have played gasman you knob. Pmpl laughing watch this space.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Ooo got my coupons now time to make some seriarse money again gasman.

Ha, United, top a the league, United, United top a the league.

Say what you like about Mourinho but his sides are efficient and they get results. What he needs to realise is that 1 goal is rarely enough in the modern game, and maybe he has.

He’s changed the system to accommodate Fred, which gives us one player higher up the field and allows Pogba into advanced positions. Fred looks like a cracking player, right dirty get though, be great for marking players with shoulders made of cheese etc.

Ha, United, top a the league, United, United top a the league.

Say what you like about Mourinho but his sides are efficient and they get results. What he needs to realise is that 1 goal is rarely enough in the modern game, and maybe he has.

He’s changed the system to accommodate Fred, which gives us one player higher up the field and allows Pogba into advanced positions. Fred looks like a cracking player, right dirty get though, be great for marking players with shoulders made of cheese etc.
Luke Shaw scores a goal omg he was classed as an invalid a couple of seasons ago, Maureen wanted him gone??. So once again the big guns slack and the younger players pull you out of the shit Mwahahaha. Welcome to the start of the season mucker let the games begin.

Luke Shaw scores a goal omg he was classed as an invalid a couple of seasons ago, Maureen wanted him gone??. So once again the big guns slack and the younger players pull you out of the shit Mwahahaha. Welcome to the start of the season mucker let the games begin.

Shaw has had a full pre-season and he looks fit so Mourinho is playing him. He was my motm yesterday, despite a huge mistake that Leicester should have equalised from, if he continues that way then we might have the fullback Mourinho craved. Can’t argue with the decision to drop him in the first place though, he looked like he’d eaten Wayne Rooney. He was classed as an invalid a couple of seasons ago because basically he was, after suffering a double leg break weeks into the 2016 season.
Great goal, thought he’d shinned it or fluffed it but he knocked it into the space on purpose, skinned the fullback and won us the game.
Quite surprised as I was expecting a draw, Leicester will upset a few teams this season.

In other words it was fluky lukey.[emoji23][emoji23]

That’s what it looked like but on replay he meant it. An absolutely cracking goal that you won’t hear a thing about in the media....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That first touch is sublime.

That’s what it looked like but on replay he meant it. An absolutely cracking goal that you won’t hear a thing about in the media....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That first touch is sublime.
Nothing wrong with that gasman a good goal.

The pass and finish was great but Shaw’s first touch looked a bit lucky but everyone needs a bit of luck now and again...🤗

Can tell by his body shape that he means that first touch. If that had have been Aguero there would have been an absolute j**z fest.

I was just whinging about Mata doing nothing when he popped up with that assist.

We will just quietly go about our business of trying to improve on last years league position [emoji6]

Yeah he meant the touch but I meant where the ball landed just looked a tad lucky but still the best goal this season 😉

Back