Manchester United thread

Cheers mate, I've been in hiding, so deep underground that I thought I saw @Fangface at one point.

Massive rumblings surrounding Mourinho today, apparently signed until 2019, apparently told family&friends etc etc.
Having watching LVGs version of football basically through my eyelids, I can say hand on heart Jose in !

Hope Van Gaal wins the FA cup so that his reign ends well, he's been an absolute shocker but his career deserves to end on at least a small high.
But all in all he needs to go and if we don't pull the trigger this Summer them something high up in the club needs to change also.
Ed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
lol the amount of Man U fans I know at work and down the local that ALL hated Jose when he was with us

How easily you are bought :) lmao

He will do well up there .... if he can understand what you are all saying pmsl :)

better be quick as PSG have approached jose to takeover in the summer

He still wants us. His last appointment only happened after we hired that other pillock.
Obvious is obvious.

Oh late goals and drama how we've missed you !
Looking like Palace for us.

Back in our own hands.
We may have underperformed but City are fking shocking !

bright side of it is you stuck with lvg another season by all accounts

progress top 4 finish & cup final to win no matter how you do it in his eyes lol

progress top 4 finish & cup final to win no matter how you do it in his eyes lol

But why is it a bright side that United will be stuck with LVG ?
Have you a poorly hidden agenda against the club

no mate not a supporter of man u since fergie left always support a scot
lvg could deliver the ucl qualification & cup final glory
gets dumped
jose comes in same style & does nowt your choice now

no mate not a supporter of man u since fergie left always support a scot
lvg could deliver the ucl qualification & cup final glory
gets dumped
jose comes in same style & does nowt your choice now

Ah so we can just re-hire Moyes to gain you back onside

LVG has already delivered a verdict the board should act on.

Whatever happens in the Summer I'll be fairly happy with, shit football, bizarre substitutions, poor man management but a massive influence on the youths and he's built a very very good squad with a balance of youth and experience.

Perfect recipe for a man like Mourinho to come in and add his twist. But if Van Gaal keeps his job he's showing signs of progress and will know that to win in this league your required to attack with more numbers.
He's already experimenting with 4-3-3 which is a point backwards triangle (Mourinhos style) it's defensively solid but with a far more attacking impetus. 1 defensive midfielder instead of LVGs favoured 2.

But of course you've already considers all of this ay pal lol.

It's amazing how these closet reds come out of the woodwork when there is a very slight glimmer of hope for them. I am very impressed lol.

Well I think the end to our season has summed up the whole Van Gaal era.
Need to win and we flounder about, offer a brief uncharacteristic glimmer of hope and unceremoniously collapse.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Back