Manchester United thread

I think someone needs to pull the trigger now, "I thought we played well first half". It's like amateur hour and I'm starting to feel sorry for Moyes, he needs to do himself a huge favour and resign, preferably before Norwich takes apart next weekend.

I'm starting to run out of corners to hide in ffs

I'm starting to run out of corners to hide in ffs

You know it's bad when a hardcore scouser is starting to worry about United, Carragher is the first to come out and say it like it is and I think the media could possibly turn, I remember reaching the point Carragher has when Liverpool had Hodgson, it was brilliant and hilarious at first but you reach a point when it just not funny anymore and you have to admit that this just isn't good enough for a club with such stature.
This might be the tipping point for Moyes now, top four is mathematically impossible and he looked a beaten worry riddled man and Ed Woodward looked like he was fuming, I think the media will turn, they're all dying to but we need a British manager to succeed at a big club and Moyes failure will be a disaster for everyone concerned but enough is enough surely ? There is some talk that we will have put a clause in his contract with a minimum requirement of perhaps a CL spot and if so then it could now be activated.
Like I have previously said I do feel for him but it's crystal clear that this to much for him and we should cut our losses now rather than hand him the keys to this legendary warchest, I actually fear he will be given "time" now and I feel more he will be given money.

Everton played us easily today, sitting 6 in front of our front 6 and asking us to break them down and as soon as play broke down they broke on us, it was apparent in their first attack what the gameplan was but 65 minutes it took for us to change, pulling 3 players out of their natural positions and leaving Rooney ambling about looking as useless as ever against Everton for the whole 90. After they had the goal it was simple stuff and we failed to adapt to their countering plan, Martinez another on the list of having outsmarted Moyes quite easily.

BlrU2wAIEAIhnKE.jpg:large

Last edited:
Well, another shower of sh1te from Moyes team

Its not moyes team

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't mean as in all players brought by him. He picked the players for the match its unbelieveable how Moyes has took over a premier league champions squad and turned us into shite even with two additional players. The players don't turn to sh1t overnight so in my eyes the blame is with Moyes and his staff and the methods he uses.

I'm just hoping he is gone by the end of the season and that he doesn't get any more money to spend as he hasn't shown me that he even knows how to use the players he already has at his disposal.

to be quite honest, I don't think Fergie would have got us into the top 4 this season with this over-rated under-performing team.
Fergie will be fuming, I bet them 2 scousers in his book who he told Liverpool would need 8 players to win the league are laughing their tits off!

we we're dreadful in the final third yesterday with all that posession, sacking moyes may be tempting to a lot of you, but its not a quick fix this, its a long term transition and we will have to be patient. The dead wood must go before Moyes does.

A gutless season championed by a bluff in Moyes.

Who in their right mind, that has any star-quality would want to sign for a non CL team now?

Well, another shower of sh1te from Moyes team

Its not moyes team

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

All the backroom team are Moyes !!
He sacked the whole backroom team who had shaped the way the team played and had been in place under Ferguson.
He has changed the tactical play of the team.
He is responsible for picking the team !!
He has spent £70 Million on 3 players, he spent just slightly over that amount in all his time at Everton.

It is not just the fact of where we are in the league, or the results, it is the type of football we are playing..............we are not playing like a Man Utd Team !

All the backroom team are Moyes !!
He sacked the whole backroom team who had shaped the way the team played and had been in place under Ferguson.
He has changed the tactical play of the team.
He is responsible for picking the team !!
He has spent £70 Million on 3 players, he spent just slightly over that amount in all his time at Everton.

It is not just the fact of where we are in the league, or the results, it is the type of football we are playing..............we are not playing like a Man Utd Team !

Exactly my point, i get more p1ssed off every time i see us play. Shame the grim reaper at the game didn't swing his blade yesterday:-

grim reaper.jpg

I used to look forward to motd now i pretty much dread it.even when we win you can see its nothing like the team we used to be.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

See the Daily Fail and the Guardian have him down as all but gone now

Well he is gone but utd have now just set a precedent on future managers as its clearly champions league football or your gone,the job was clearly to big for moyes but the senior players at the club have alot to answer for,rooney ,giggs,rvp,ferdinand all had pops at him through the season and got away with it,for me ferguson is the biggest culprit bought alot of very average players in his final few years and his presence at the home games would'nt have helped,so whos the new man?.

Well he is gone but utd have now just set a precedent on future managers as its clearly champions league football or your gone,the job was clearly to big for moyes but the senior players at the club have alot to answer for,rooney ,giggs,rvp,ferdinand all had pops at him through the season and got away with it,for me ferguson is the biggest culprit bought alot of very average players in his final few years and his presence at the home games would'nt have helped,so whos the new man?.

It wasn't just the results and not qualifing for the Champions League, it was the style of football and also his demeanor and replies to questioning that showed he did not have the attitude to be at Old Trafford.
David Moyes has a good footballing brain and is a good manager but he is not charismatic or ruthless enough for the really big clubs.

He was like a wild eyed kid at Disney Land half the time, I do feel for Moyes he's a hard working well meaning manager but none of that is any substitute for experience and talent.

Juergen Klopp has ruled himself out of the Man United job, but said that his Brother Klipperty might be interested.

Look on the bright side lads , At least with Giggs in charge Utd will be much better playing away from home................................

Apparently Giggs has decreed that Friday is " Bring your Wife to Work Day"....................

Apparently Giggs has decreed that Friday is " Bring your Wife to Work Day"....................
Good idea, it worked for John Terry. Giggs could make a few quid on the side as well, to put in the redundant Managers charity fund. :)

Back