Manchester United thread

I'll respond with this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
raf2bbsf8_zpse41b77cb.gif

That's one hell of a screamer whichever way you look at it :)

raf1rrfa_zpsd7def812.gif

15 points clear now and am just starting to wonder if we can win the 20th by 20 lol

Is there any rumours to who's going to play in the Man United Legends v Real Madrid Legends in June as there's little info on the united website

after seeing that real madrid team demolish barcelona,
we defo have to be on our A game for the return leg!

after seeing that real madrid team demolish barcelona,
we defo have to be on our A game for the return leg!

Just good to see the inconsistent gits have a good performance, at least now we know what were hitting at.

They are strongest when on the break and the 1-1 will suit them IF and it's an IF if we go at them full tilt ...But they are also weakest when you hit them on the break we saw this in Madrid !
So it's simple really Madrids greatest strength is also its greatest weakness and we need to play a countering game against them, the first goal will be crucial.
Fergie may see it differently though "sigh"

Just good to see the inconsistent gits have a good performance, at least now we know what were hitting at.

They are strongest when on the break and the 1-1 will suit them IF and it's an IF if we go at them full tilt ...But they are also weakest when you hit them on the break we saw this in Madrid !
So it's simple really Madrids greatest strength is also its greatest weakness and we need to play a countering game against them, the first goal will be crucial.
Fergie may see it differently though "sigh"

Sit back soak it up and hit them on he break

Sounds like a plan :)

sent using my telepathic powers

One world class player on the pitch Ronaldo, the rest ok and I think Real have a few more of them so may just edge it

One world class player on the pitch Ronaldo, the rest ok and I think Real have a few more of them so may just edge it

Agree with you on the Ronaldo front, but I think Van Persie has been so outstanding of late that he is also showing world class performance levels.
Truthfully, could go either way but should be a great match for all to watch.
I'll say United will just scrape it by a goal from RVP.

Arent Madrid and Barcelona playing again on Saturday? Tuesdays game is gonna be difficult but I expect United to scrape through.

Fully expect Madrid to play a second string at the weekend as the league is all but lost. They are in a worse situation than City.
Going in to Salford to watch the match, should be a great night whatever happens.

Arent Madrid and Barcelona playing again on Saturday? Tuesdays game is gonna be difficult but I expect United to scrape through.

yea they are going to be playing each other on saturday again,
i think because real madrid are playing barcelona in back to back games,
there might be some tiredness within the team,
so i think we should attack them from the word go! :)

Back