Manchester United thread

Look at them twisting fiddling barstewards. Thanks for the draw Ronny. Ffs pass me the sick bucket man. Please come back home to Papa.

Yes come back Christiano, in 3 years ! Jose and I will look after you when he takes the coaches role and go upstairs as his advisor. The club will be debt free then and dominate World football for decades.
Carlsberg don't do predictions for the future .. But if they did
Muahahshahaha

Yes come back Christiano, in 3 years ! Jose and I will look after you when he takes the coaches role and go upstairs as his advisor. The club will be debt free then and dominate World football for decades.
Carlsberg don't do predictions for the future .. But if they did
Muahahshahaha

Mwahahahaha :CRYBABY:

Hi guys aint a season holder or member but want to see some united games how can i get tickets. Thanks anyone selling any united vs madrid tickets

i usta hate man utd...but this season..i seem to b easing off the hate..

maybe people hate Chity and Chelski more these days??
Wot a surprise another possible tough premier league encounter in the FA cup, if we defeat Reading tonight and providing chelski beat boro. And who do Chity get....another bye! :) fix!!

maybe people hate Chity and Chelski more these days??
Wot a surprise another possible tough premier league encounter in the FA cup, if we defeat Reading tonight and providing chelski beat boro. And who do Chity get....another bye! :) fix!!

What a load of bollox it's about time other teams got a chance in these competitions. Have you seen all the underdog teams knocking top flight teams out expect the unexpected in these finals eves no need for bitternes. :)

Hehe United always get a prem team in the cup these days. As for City well they look like they need all the help they can get ;)

Hehe United always get a prem team in the cup these days. As for City well they look like they need all the help they can get ;)

apparently mancini thinks hes the best manager in the league,
i think hes trying so hard not to get sacked lol!

apparently mancini thinks hes the best manager in the league,
i think hes trying so hard not to get sacked lol!

Hopefully he will find himself 15 points behind by the time City come to face Chelsea this weekend ;)
United are at Qpr prior to that fixture.

Hopefully he will find himself 15 points behind by the time City come to face Chelsea this weekend ;)
United are at Qpr prior to that fixture.

lol to be fair chelsea need to win that game if they want a top 4 finish too lol

Another bitter and twisted red supporter I hope QPR stuff you. ;)

lol!

miggy serious question bud, if you do loose against chelsea you reckon mancini will get sacked?
also if he does go who would you like to see come on?

i think we got a tough game against QPR,
not going to be a walkover

lol!

miggy serious question bud, if you do loose against chelsea you reckon mancini will get sacked?
also if he does go who would you like to see come on?

i think we got a tough game against QPR,
not going to be a walkover
Saj are you asking me to answer a Man City question in the Man United thread?. Shame on you young man. What would gasman say?. If you care to step in to my office though next door I would gladly answer your question. ;).

Saj are you asking me to answer a Man City question in the Man United thread?. Shame on you young man. What would gasman say?. If you care to step in to my office though next door I would gladly answer your question. ;).

ok i'll copy and paste that in the man city thread lol,

but yea like i said QPR going to still give us a good game!

ok i'll copy and paste that in the man city thread lol,

but yea like i said QPR going to still give us a good game!

Gasman would say
Oi miggy stop being a big woman and answer the question ;)

Back