Manchester United thread

unofficially maybe. I think he is currently the best in the world but my views are not official.

I think we as United fans now believe he is the best in the world for me Kaka is great but Ronaldo is the best the boy from Lisbon is a genius he for me is the best butto get that recognition from a worldwide audience he will need to carry on playing like this in Europe.

Ronaldo now has scored 22 goals for us this season no one else even comes close to this playing in his position in the world.

Come on United!

This win is even more special as we have moved to the top of the league just where we belong.

Barstewards....lol

Was impressive and as much as it pains me to say it, that boy Ronaldo is on fire.

@Bro...as a Liverpool supporter I have to inform you that we are all banning you from going to any more Manyoo matches.

lol at jaffa,i left 8 mins before the end and it was 3.0. when i got on the tram i heard it was 6,,,gutted mate

well done ronny
the guy just gets better and you lot love to hate him:Cheers:

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/kobedabesteva/?action=view&current=CristianoRonaldo.flv

Last edited:
lol at jaffa,i left 8 mins before the end and it was 3.0. when i got on the tram i heard it was 6,,,gutted mate

No excuses, your still banned from going again this year. You didnt miss much m8, 3 offside goals........lmao

Obviously FIFA disagree m8 seeing how they voted Kaka player of the year last month.

Kaka has an unfair advantage, he was born in Brazil!

Ronaldo now has scored 22 goals for us this season no one else even comes close to this playing in his position in the world.

Exactly, and remember Kaka is an attacking central midfielder.
They are expected to score goals.

Not as true for wingers.

Kaka has an unfair advantage, he was born in Brazil!

Exactly, and remember Kaka is an attacking central midfielder.
They are expected to score goals.

Not as true for wingers.

Agree with you mas all the way it is a sort of tradition that Brazilians get this tag. For me right now in the whole of Europe there is no better player that boy Ronaldo.

Kaka is good maybe the best in the world in his position but Ronaldo is the best in the word for me.

I think you will be able to say officially next year...if Stevie G was scoring like that then I would be saying I think he is best in the world, just like I did 2 seasons ago when he scored 23 (on the right).

I think you will be able to say officially next year...if Stevie G was scoring like that then I would be saying I think he is best in the world, just like I did 2 seasons ago when he scored 23 (on the right).

Yea, but did he repeat that form the season after like Ronaldo is doing?

Agree with you mas all the way it is a sort of tradition that Brazilians get this tag. For me right now in the whole of Europe there is no better player that boy Ronaldo.

FIFA is worldwide m8 not European, that's EUFA

FIFA is worldwide m8 not European, that's EUFA

I know that but i don't see players from South America who are playing in the Brazilian or Argentina leagues and for me most of the top players are in Europe.

I was not talking about FIFA or UEFA i am just on about players in Europe so read the post before please

Besides is is UEFA not EUFA unless that is a new one lol

I would like to add that i think Ronaldo is the best player in Europe right now (even tho i hate the manc f***r ;) ) But can anyone truly argue with the decisions of the FIFA player of the year in years gone by

I would like to add that i think Ronaldo is the best player in Europe right now (even tho i hate the manc f***r ;) ) But can anyone truly argue with the decisions of the FIFA player of the year in years gone by

i didnt know ronaldo was manc

I know that but i don't see players from South America who are playing in the Brazilian or Argentina leagues and for me most of the top players are in Europe.

I was not talking about FIFA or UEFA i am just on about players in Europe so read the post before please

Besides is is UEFA not EUFA unless that is a new one lol

Lol ok m8 i'll give you that one Uefa..... I should know that seeing as we've won the UEFA cup 3 times :)

Back