Manchester United thread

Have you only started watching football for the past 2 months or so as its only since then Bale has started playing well also not from the left back position but from the left wing. Bale has only made 15 starts this season in the league now i don't think that is enough to warrant a place in the PFA team!

Evra is one of the most consistent players in the league and is World Class!

exactly. Also votes were cast in February right? Bale didnt even start a game until January or something, so no way was he even gonna be considered by anyone.

tbh i wouldnt have been surprised if Ashely Cole got named in team cos he has scored a few and had more assists, but I guess Evra was the only consistantly high performer in a constantly forced changing man united defensive line up.

foolsandscousers.jpg

And just another interesting angle to this argument. Have you seen the latest PFA team of the year?

Funny how the third best left back has made it along with Fletcher who isnt valued much and of course Rooney and Valencia.

Joe Hart (Birmingham),
Branislav Ivanovic (Chelsea),
Richard Dunne (Aston Villa),
Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal),
Patrice Evra (Manchester United),
Antonio Valencia (Manchester United),
Darren Fletcher (Manchester United),
James Milner (Aston Villa),
Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal),
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United),
Didier Drogba (Chelsea)

And funny not a single one of those highly rated and valued liverpool players are in there.

According to Opta stats for the players, and they are based upon actual achievements, not someones perception of a player.
How many tackles has he made, how many interceptions, goals, assists etc.

Who is the top defender? not Evra its a Liverpool player
Who is the top full back? not Evra its a Liverpool player
Who is the top left back? not Evra

Is Fletcher in the top 8 midfielders? no
Is Valencia in the top 8 midfielders? no
Is Lampard in the top 8 midfielders? yes
Is Gerrard in the top 8 midfielders? yes

According to Opta stats for the players, and they are based upon actual achievements, not someones perception of a player.
How many tackles has he made, how many interceptions, goals, assists etc.

Who is the top defender? not Evra its a Liverpool player
Who is the top full back? not Evra its a Liverpool player
Who is the top left back? not Evra

Is Fletcher in the top 8 midfielders? no
Is Valencia in the top 8 midfielders? no
Is Lampard in the top 8 midfielders? yes
Is Gerrard in the top 8 midfielders? yes

Stop it! You sound more and more like Benitez

Didnt expect Liverpool to do anything, Gerrard should have just turned up in a chelski shirt, or at least in the kit of the team he's goin to be joinin in the summer.

But I have to say I have been enjoying hearing all the Liverpool fans here and elsewhere saying that their support of their own team is dictated by Man United. It feels good.

Didnt expect Liverpool to do anything, Gerrard should have just turned up in a chelski shirt, or at least in the kit of the team he's goin to be joinin in the summer.

But I have to say I have been enjoying hearing all the Liverpool fans here and elsewhere saying that their support of their own team is dictated by Man United. It feels good.

I thought they would turn up but the useless shower just rolled over. Must agree with you there tho it has been hilarious listening to the so called liverpool supporters ironing their chelsea shirts and what not (from a no1 liverpool fan pmsfl). It matters not, this week next week next year utd are certain to win a 19th title before they even look likely so it's just postponing the inevitable. Do know a couple of die hard liverpool fans and their attitude was fook utd we gotta win to keep us in the hunt. What a shame for that minority they had to be subject to that bollox, their season in 90 minutes summed up. No pride whatsoever fans and players alike !!!

Lol Berbatov makes dave Kitson look like a Villa or Aguero. He was an absolute shambles today (well more than usual anyway)

Back