Manchester City Thread

yay another megabucks weekly wage to make Inspector Platini stroke his chin in suspicion hehe

You might have to play the fat coont up front on Sunday the way City's striking options are going pmsl

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

You might have to play the fat coont up front on Sunday the way City's striking options are going pmsl

Ffs gasman fancy a meal?. :)
article-2260239-16DC1D36000005DC-737_468x605.jpg

Sorry miggy I am Edin in tonight ;) don't really feel like Kompany.

Taxiiiiiiii

Mike Deans on fire for City
Unstoppable

Talk about gone in 60 seconds! Ah well congratulations on your potential 10-0 victory

Do I sense sour grapes already we are playing football not rugby savvy?. Now about your winning offside goal?.

Now about your winning offside goal?.

Yeah prob made up for the penalty we should have had and Glen Johnson being allowed to stay on the pitch. Sour grapes,nah. Was prob right to send the Arsenal lad off but killed the game too quick to be a spectacle

Yeah prob made up for the penalty we should have had and Glen Johnson being allowed to stay on the pitch. Sour grapes,nah. Was prob right to send the Arsenal lad off but killed the game too quick to be a spectacle

Good man game on again mate bring it on. :)

Think we can say well done to both 'Pool and the gunners for not givin up on what seemed like lost causes. They both had a good bash at it second half. Bit harsh on Kompany?

Brilliant today
Mike Dean MOTM for City he was by far City's best performer.

Brilliant today
Mike Dean MOTM for City he was by far City's best performer.

I don't know whether to thank you for this comment or kick you in the bollox. ;) :Laugh:

Has Mario Balotelli covered his head in pritt stick and then dipped his head in a sand pit?

Back