Manchester City Thread

Speaking of pricks just saw on MOTD that the linesman said to the City players. "they've paid 62 quid over there go and see them"
Awkward moment when the lino tells you that perhaps you should go and applaud your own fans pmsl
City 3 stars for no reason massive for one season lmao

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

If you had paid the Ref the agreed amount he wouldnt have got sent off in the first place :D

Mr wiz let me explain, if it wasn't for a bent Ref in the first place Kompany would not have been sent off. Now the question is how much did Mr Ferguson pay him to do this dastardly deed?. God I am good wiz get out of that mucker. ;)

Nice one Happy thanks for the heads up mate. :). Over to you Mr gasman?

I didnt think it was a red anyway miggy, referee just evening things up after he sent Koscienly off just for trying to save Dzeko's life. :(

[/quote]

Mr wiz let me explain, if it wasn't for a bent Ref in the first place Kompany would not have been sent off. Now the question is how much did Mr Ferguson pay him to do this dastardly deed?. God I am good wiz get out of that mucker. ;)

And this why you won't win feck all this year :D

That's a shame, he had a good point!

The only point he had jamesy was the direction to the £62.00 stand. What the hell did it have to do with him. He should have stuck to what he was getting paid for and that's minding his own business. ;)

The only point he had jamesy was the direction to the £62.00 stand. What the hell did it have to do with him. He should have stuck to what he was getting paid for and that's minding his own business. ;)

A few wrong offside decisions wouldn't have gone amiss either :D

Sorry Miggy but that day has been and gone.

Tutt tutt you are all ganging up on little ole Miggy :salute: My nephew is going to see your shower on Thursday I think I will keep away from him for a couple of days. coonts. :)

Back