Man flu? thats for wimps.......

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
this aint really a rant, but im gonna moan about crap in general......lol

just over 2 weeks ago, i started to feel like crap, im one of these people who dont normally get ill, ill have a bit of a cough, some snot, sweat a bit, and carry on as normal, but due to my work, evry now and then, ill get pluracy, pneumonia, bronchilitis, or something worth having, add to the mix that im allergic to penicilin and all the other 'cilin' antibiotics, and it makes things a little more fun

anyway, felt sh!tty, caried on, felt worse, carried on (ive done this before, one time i woke up in hospital, one time woke up in the bcak of an abulance, and another time woke up 2 weeks later at home in bed) carried on a bit more, kept goint to work, untill in the end, after waking up, dripping wet and after soaking the blankets and materes in sweat (i didnt pi$$ the bed lol) dragged myself to the useless place called the 'doctors practice'

i had a temp of 40.9 degrees, and was told that if it was 41.5, id be seeing blue lights followed by a bath of ice

massive doses of drugs followed (they was sh!t, no rush or nowt from them), and within about 18 hours, i felt loads better, then, the war started, the infection (or whatever) when attacked by antibiotics, decided, that 'im not going alone' and started to attack me :/

i now look like something off the walking dead, ive had massive blood poisoning, have huge red blotches, tjhngs that look like scars and scabs, ALL over my body, where i dont have scabs, im peeling, i have dandruff like corn flakes EVERYWHERE im growing foking hair, except, where youd expect somethign hairy to be affected (thank fook) and i managed to lose nearly 2 stone in a week, but i was only 11 stone to begin with lol and also have to have heart scans, as part of this is that it attacks the heart valves as its dying

on the mend now though, and not a rant, but, why the fook cant i have something normal, like man flu lol

on the mend now though, and not a rant, but, why the fook cant i have something normal, like man flu lol

Now where would the fun be in that? Know the feeling though, a while back after feeling crap for a week I phoned for an appointment and was surprised to be told to remain at home, do NOT leave the house, etc.

Turned out I had feckin swine flu...

...anyway, get sorted soon :)

Hope you keep mending and you're soon back to full health.

Puff ! lol :)

Back