Male chivalry....is it outdated

ukbob

VIP Old Codger
VIP Member
Reaction score
I opened a door to the local shopping centre for a "lady".
she gave me such a mouthful of not needing it opened...she's not the weaker sex etc.
i'd have done the same for a bloke...
what would you have done...?

she gave me such a mouthful of not needing it opened...she's not the weaker sex etc.

That's just the world we live in these days.

It's a shame as i don't see them as weaker than us.
i see them as nicer/better than us mere men......

I would have told her the next time she’s not got a mouthful of c*ck go round to her mother and ask her to teach her some manners.😉

I would of told her to feck off
spat on the floor as said pick that up if your are not the weaker sex bitch

I'd have done the same Bob, and for a bloke, as @kegnkiwi says, try to take no notice mate not many women are like that. I don't think it's bad manners or ignorance, it sounds like she has some kind of Inferiority complex.

To many scumbags out there now with no manners or respect

Theres a path down our way onto a field,its one person wide,so you give way to whoever is coming towards you.
Heres me waiting or this young woman and she stops halfway down towards me to chat on the phone while looking at me waiting.
She ended her call and walked straight past me without looking...
i must have mug written on my forehead.

I think the trouble is we tend to judge others based on our values because we don’t know their values. What is a value to us is clearly not the same for others when it comes to basic manners. All we can do is be true to ourselves and live our values.

I think the trouble is we tend to judge others based on our values because we don’t know their values. What is a value to us is clearly not the same for others when it comes to basic manners. All we can do is be true to ourselves and live our values.
Never thought of it that way matey.
I wonder what would have happened if it were the the other way round though.....i'd probably get a mouthfull of abuse.....

kids ...bless em

Its calked been polite, helpful, kind, 3 things that are slowly been removed from equality state.

i do the same for men as i do for women.
Can't understand why women go mad,its not a sex thing,
its just good manners if i say so myself.

I went to the recycling Centre at the weekend, a woman was up at the container and another woman was getting something out of her car. I waited at the bottom for the woman to come down. As I did that the other woman pushed in front of me and went up to the container. If a bloke acted like that he would get slaughtered. It seems manners only work one way sometimes for all the equality that ladies crave. Only want equality when it suits them - take the retirement age thing. They don’t mind being able to retire earlier than men even though they have longer life expectancy. Bad manners does push my buttons despite my earlier calmer post. 🤣 Perhaps should have started new thread in rant room 😂

Back