Lost TP on 39°East

brickya

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,

i was mucking around with the box yesterday and have lost the HD channels on 39e somehow. i have tried adding TP 11012 V 30000 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK but it wont pick up a signal, all other TPs are fine.. with upto 79% Quality. what do i need to do?

Hi Brickya
Not sure what you have done,
but if you do a blind scan it will scan every available frequency on 39 east
good luck
DLB

menu>installation>advanced search. scroll to 11.012 on the TP line and check the rest reads 30000,V,DVB-S2 8PSK,3/4,and pilot OFF then scan

Arrgh. after trying everything including a complete reset to factory setting incl. orignal patch and rescan i didnt realise it would be something as simple as setting the pilot to 'off'. thanks Dick.. i promise not to touch the settings again.. yeah right!

menu - installation - advanced search.
scroll to 11.012 on the TP line
check 30000,V,
DVB-S2 8PSK,3/4,
and make sure pilot OFF then scan
Good luck

Hi guys
whats pilot and how do you turn it off, also how do you get the transponders to dvb-s2 8psk or similar, I have an issue with pltv on 10 east signal and quality way up there but it stays red wont go green
thanks
regards DLB

if you go menu>installations>advanced search that will open the menu for a manual search and you can alter everything if you drop down to the "modulation"line you can change the type and on DVB-S2 8psk or qpsk a panel opens up where you can alter the code rate and turn the pilot on/off.this only any use if the channel you want broadcasts in that format.you can play with the settings and watch the signal bars they must be blue/yellow to recieve the TP you have selected.
I have just tried pltv on 10E and its scrambled for me,or its just not on air at the moment as the scrambled sign does not come up,I have latest biss key.tp for this channel is 11.305V 30000 DVB-S2 8PSK code 5/6 and pilot should be ON.

Last edited:
if you go menu>installations>advanced search that will open the menu for a manual search and you can alter everything if you drop down to the "modulation"line you can change the type and on DVB-S2 8psk or qpsk a panel opens up where you can alter the code rate and turn the pilot on/off.this only any use if the channel you want broadcasts in that format.you can play with the settings and watch the signal bars they must be blue/yellow to recieve the TP you have selected.
I have just tried pltv on 10E and its scrambled for me,or its just not on air at the moment as the scrambled sign does not come up,I have latest biss key.tp for this channel is 11.305V 30000 DVB-S2 8PSK code 5/6 and pilot should be ON.

PLTV @ 10E is still working good here with old Biss keys m8

Thanks guys
I'll give it a go tomorrow, is it working with the new biss keys if not what keys is it working with
regards DLB

Back