Lost Dog who can I phone apart from the kennels !!!

CoolHandLuke

Inactive User
Reaction score
My sister took a little Jack Russel in the other month from a friend it had been badly treated was skinny and very skittish of people, it was obvious it had been getting hit are something because it was shaking all the time terrified.

It has been making progress but tonight her daughter has left the door open, and it has went missing the all gutted and have been trolling the streets.

It is chipped and we have phoned the police but the just say's ring the RSPCA in the morning and the dog shelters, thing is it's freezing cold and the poor little thing does not know the area, the only place its been is the local park.

Apart from phoning the kennels in the morning is there anything else that we can do apart from put missing adds in the local shops ?

Hi mate sorry you lost your dog this must be gutting as we lost a dog a few years back luckily one of the neighbors found it up out local shops.But heres a couple of ideas mate:

DogLost - Reuniting Lost Dogs With Their Owners

and also what bout gumtree?

Sorry cant be of no more help and try the local kennels if it is chipped it could be a long shot but hopefully fingers crossed they might have him/her

Hi mate sorry you lost your dog this must be gutting as we lost a dog a few years back luckily one of the neighbors found it up out local shops.But heres a couple of ideas mate:

DogLost - Reuniting Lost Dogs With Their Owners

and also what bout gumtree?

Sorry cant be of no more help and try the local kennels if it is chipped it could be a long shot but hopefully fingers crossed they might have him/her

Cheers for the Idea, I will put a add in the local paper tomorrow, no one can sleep now thinking about the poor little thing in the cold I hope someone has picked him up as he had his little harness on. bless I hope he does not freeze to death as its icy shiiit man.

facebook ( im not on it ) but my mate got her cat back through that , also local radio, if its chipped call the local vets as someone might have taken it there to see if its chipped, the local taxi office is also good for this, ring them or pop in & put up a ad, the drivers will cover every nook & cranny of your area anyway & will keep a eye out ( that's if they are not all just lazing about the office drinking champagne & eating caviar because of there "cushty" lifestyle :LOL: )

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your dog mate i hope its ok. If you could give us some idea of where you live I dont mean your address by the way? We/us the members of DW could perhaps help. You never know one of us could live in your next street. Good Luck. :(

facebook ( im not on it ) but my mate got her cat back through that , also local radio, if its chipped call the local vets as someone might have taken it there to see if its chipped, the local taxi office is also good for this, ring them or pop in & put up a ad, the drivers will cover every nook & cranny of your area anyway & will keep a eye out ( that's if they are not all just lazing about the office drinking champagne & eating caviar because of there "cushty" lifestyle :LOL: )

This is exactly how we found him 8oclock this morning via my sons facebook the kids in the next street down have had him since last night the took him home, there mam seen all his mates from school posting pictures of the missing dog.

He is all well and safe, thank god good start to the day.........

Last edited:
This is exactly how we found him 8oclock this morning via my sons facebook the kids in the next street down have had him since last night the took him home, there mam seen all his mates from school posting pictures of the missing dog.

He is all well and save, thank god good start to the day.........

Great news mate, a nice Happy ending and well done to your Sons mates. :) :Clap::Clap:

Made up for you mate i know what its like to loose your dog even though it was only for a few hours. Glad he is home and safe for everyone.

So glad you found him mate and glad hes safe and well i didn't think of Facebook tbh as i don't use it.

nice one mate
thumb-1.gif

I recentely bought a retrieva dog collar, its GPS after my sister lost her dog and everything was done looking for it until it was found dead on the railway line about a month later. The collar is brilliant but not cheap but it will also give you the dogs location by texting the collar, it comes back with a location on google maps.Worth looking, Ive had it about 9 months now so could answer any questions.

Back