Lost Channels???

seems like everyone has lost their channels today. hopefully it is a kv issue or we may all be gubbed!!!

hi bud can you give me some advise thinking of getting a kv if i need would i have to alter the box in anyway ? p.s im new to this sorry

i wouldnt touch a cable share with a barge pole , get a dish up !

KV supposed to be the Bees Knees of cable but like most things there are issues, not working at the moment. but plenty to read about if you're thinking about joining the club. I wouldn't advise you either way except make your own mind up. Plenty of help and advise around this site

All the Best

It maybe that they got busted.

By the look of if Kryptview is down all other the place.

unconfirmed but reliable info that main man was arrested last night.

I no im gonna get Slagged now but im she posting info from other forum.this is info from another digital forum, dont know any info about it//hope not.

Join a private Cable share, closed source boxes will eventually end up in the dustbin.

just found this on another forum

Help > Service status > Results

Service status

Your Service Status for telephone number 01384Thursday 31 March 2011, 19:57

Broadband Disrupted Service
TV Disrupted Service
Phone Good Service
Broadband feature interruptions

The following issues may be affecting some aspects of your Virgin Media Broadband service.
You will currently be experiencing problems accessing the My Virgin Media area on our website. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.
Date Issue raised: March 31 2011, 10:13
Estimated repair time: March 31 2011, 21:00
Fault reference: F001560882
You will currently be experiencing problems accessing the V Stuff application. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.
Date Issue raised: March 28 2011, 10:13
Fault reference: F001557290

TV feature interruptions

The following issues may be affecting some aspects of your Virgin Media TV service.
You will currently be experiencing a loss of Video On Demand service. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.
Date Issue raised: March 23 2011, 18:58
Fault reference: F001553509

There are no known problems affecting your Phone service.

If you are still having issues with your services why not try to find your answer in our help area.
Alternatively you could search questions and answers from other customers in our
Help & Support Forums.
However if these do not solve your problem then please let us know by contacting us free on 151 from your Virgin Media Phone or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.

could actually be the problem

Join a private Cable share, closed source boxes will eventually end up in the dustbin.

As will all private card share boxes !

At best, any cardshare system is an interim solution which can be relatively easily defeated by encryption providers.

How did you manage to get SS3 on ? It is still off ? Anyone else had any success ?

I'm able to pick up some of the freeview channels (BBC1,2, ITV) but that's about it.

I guess no one has any ideas at present. Anything different happening in the UK cities ?

There are a few channels scattered about I've noticed.
comedy central extra on 1018
eurosport2 on 1019
and some wrestling on 1021

Dunno if this is a good sign or not??

Back