Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lost channel help ?

torna-k

Inactive User
Yesterday I wanted to watch the Chelsea match on ESPN but couldn't get a signal so I tried to rescan my box to see if I could find it on a different TP,since rescanning the box I seem to have lost a lot of channels including Sky Sports 1 and 3,all the Living channels etc(I rescanned properly,deleting the channel list and then restoring to factory default which I believe is the correct way. I tried rescanning my box back onto the original frequency(Edinburgh RE2) but seem to have lost the channels on this frequency as well,despite leaving the box on power scan overnight I still am not recieving any of the channels. Has anyone else in the Edinburgh area suffered from the same problem ?,or is there any help or advice anyone can give me to help retrieve the missing channels. Thanks in advance.

I've managed to get the problem resvolved now,after trying to rescan 3 times with the same result I decided to try rescanning with the original splitter that Virgin had provided me with,voila straight away all the missing channels were resacanned so if anyone else has a similar problem try a rescan using the original splitter.

Back