looking to download wii games

thanks for all your help that was the problem haveonly got half the files needed let taht down load and try again

ok while you wait visit the alt.binz forum and check out how to set it up for best results

i use newsleecher which can automatically par and rar the files and so you end up with just the iso and maybe a couple of spare pars.

News Reader: Newsleecher
News Server: Giganews
NZB Search: NewzBin

hate to say it but i admit defeat left it running last night woke this morning to find it has downloaded exactly the same stuff as before which doesnt work. so thanks to everyone who helped i think i will just buy games

hate to say it but i admit defeat left it running last night woke this morning to find it has downloaded exactly the same stuff as before which doesnt work. so thanks to everyone who helped i think i will just buy games

you're so close m8 try a different source because i have got the same file and it worked when you search with binsearch.net it is the 3rd file on the list
did you use the yenc file because they are some how different to newzbin files i think. I got the game on monday
If you set it up alt.binz will auto par2 and auto unrar
Dont give up yet it is do-able and its not difficult if you get a healthy file

i have had my wii modded and would like to know where to get the game downloads so could someone pm me a link thanks also what software i will needed to convert the iso to play on wii many thanks in advance

link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get wiiscrubbed games using torrents in an hour or 2.

I know a, erm, colleague, who supplies 85 disks for £70 inc postage if you are interested.

PM me for game list.

Messa

Back