looking to download wii games

manc77

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have had my wii modded and would like to know where to get the game downloads so could someone pm me a link thanks also what software i will needed to convert the iso to play on wii many thanks in advance

You can get them off usenet, particularly alt.binaries.games.wii
I've downloaded a couple and use a console (start/run/cmd) program called unscrambler from here
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
to decode them before burning to disc.

thanks for the reply will give it a go any see what happens

Depending who your internet supplier and what bandwidth you have....try getting Grabit (free proggie) then download from the news groups....
Like i said depending on your connection speed but you can also subscribe to the Shemes servers and get a massive choice....

registered with usenet but i cant get it, any chance anybody could help tried News Rover and Ultra Leecher but with no luck

registered with usenet but i cant get it, any chance anybody could help tried News Rover and Ultra Leecher but with no luck

how do you mean cant get it ? have you entered the correct server details in your newsgrabber?

Now download an nzb from h**p:/www.nzbmatrix.com and open the file with your newsgrabber (i also recommend grabit / nzbomatic)

think i have miss lead you i can get usenet to work just dont understand how to use it to download games thought i could just write what games i wanted and it would find them bit like emule

thats what the nzb search sites are for mate
nzbmatrix
nzbsrus

(.com)

are both great for that - just go to the relevant section to see whats there or type in the search bar at the top and job done :Cheers:

cheers for all your help but i think i will just pay for copies of games lot less hassle

cheers for all your help but i think i will just pay for copies of games lot less hassle

download ALT.BINZ for your news reader it has a search function built in and its free

having one last try using ALT.BINZ found files i want how do you download them. at last i have finally sorted it downloading pdc darts now thanks to everybody i quess its just reading through and a bit of trial and error

Last edited:
downloaded the game but its not an iso how do i go about converting all rar files into iso ?

download winrar and then click on the first file pdc.r00 for instance and choose which folder to unrar to

i know how to unrar files but there are lots of them and all i get when i try and unrar the first one is after 5% i get message saying you need folling file to continue extraction Download\alt.binaries.boneless\PDC World Championship Darts 2008 PAL Wii-RESULT\rst-pdc08.r00 but cant find it in downloaded files

did the par2 files download because they are used to repair missing file parts if you are on msn i will try and advise you

just reread your post the r00 file is usually the first file or sometimes it can be the first file after the sfv file or inf file

It is better to set alt.binz to auto unrar in the setup and par2 this will save you a step and it obviously knows which file to use

Last edited:
still no 00 file got par 2 file and sfv but no inf file i have got 26 rar files named rst-pdc08 then 1 file rst-pdc08.par2 then i have 58 files going from rst-pdc08.r30 up to rst-pdc08.to rst-pdc08.r88 then last i have 1 file rst-pdc08.sfv if any of this helps

the sfv is a check file quicksfv can be downloaded to run a check on the files you have. Do a batch check

I have downloaded this rst-pdc08 from there myself but i had set my alt.binz to unrar on auto and it worked fine . having said that i wasn't impressed with the game. it has all the darts stars and such.

if you have a rst-pdc08 file with no number try that one

I have just checked and you should have 90 rar files 14 par2 files 1 inf file and 1 sfv file do another search using binsearch.net I think the files you have are incomplete

when you have found it click make nbz it will make a nbz file which you then click on to start alt.binz downloading

Last edited:
Back