Looking for colour laser printer

elniro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a good quality colour laser printer at a decent price?

Thanks =)

I bought mine (laserjet 4500) off ebay, the guy ran a refurb business. I'll see if I can find their details for you

It was a place called Global Computers and Printers Ltd in Blackburn.

Googled them and can't find them (They were on ebay)

Last edited:
I think I got my Konica Minolta from Misco. Network enabled, fairly quick with good quality print for £180. Orginal consumables are a bit pricey but I got a large black toner for under £50. Still on the orginal for the colour toners.

The mother-in-law has just got one of these - Brand new Dell 1320c Colour Laser with 12 month warranty and 2 full sets of toners for £133 delivered. Full networking built-in. Their toners are also quite cheap around £9.27 each for recyled full toners.

Recycled inkjet and laser toner cartridges for Brother, Canon, Epson, HP, Lexmark and Dell Printers - IJT Direct Ltd

I have a Samsung CLX 1260 which we got from Makro for £120 and the toners cost £25 for a full set with chips from ebay, for 2500 pages.

Last edited:
My brother got the Dell one mentioned, the recycled cartridges on Ebay (same shop IJT direct) are cheaper through Ebay, a good tip from Mozr.

Hi

I fix all makes and models of MFP's, and Hp printers are the most reliable out there, stick a scanner on the top then they are the worst!!!
Some of the Dell, are HP inside, and some of the Canon 1021-24 range are HP inside.
Or should I say, a lot of the other makes are actually Canon Engines but have a HP badge on!
Hope this makes sense!
HP 4700 are excellent, 3505 are also excellent!

Cheers

I have one in my lock up. Cant remember the make and a bit of the casing has broken off when something fell on it but I still have it and it can probably be glued back on.
I took it as part of a clearance job and I was told that it is working! Yours if you can collect from York. :)

thanks guys and thanks for the offer madonian lol, but ended up ordering the dell 1320 printer, now hav to find space for it...guess i should hav thought bout that before i ordered lol

Back