Looking for a media player

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys was wondering if you could help me this maybe a hardone.Now a few years ago i used to have this media player and all i can remember is that it had a blue background and you could download cover art for all the vids you had i used to like it but cant for the life of me remember the name of it.If it rings any bells with anyone please let me know.I already have xbmc i just want a nice clean interface with cover art for all the series i have.This was a really good media player but cant remember the name of it at all.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Windows media player allows you to download album art..
Can not think of any with a blue background..
BM player..real player..KM player. Jet audio. ..there's loads..
Why not search media player download a few see if you recognise anything..

Not sure it's what your after but xbmc will get cover art and info for your media.

It might be called kodi now or something but I'm still on xbmc and it's good

Not sure it's what your after but xbmc will get cover art and info for your media.

It might be called kodi now or something but I'm still on xbmc and it's good
Do you know what plugin/repo to use to get this please as im mainly looking for it for my tv series i have.
@AJT I did find it lol ive been searching for past 2-3 days now and finally found but its changed alot it was media portal not a bad application but not as good as it used to be.I dont think it has an app either for my android box.So may have to try and find something for my xbmc as im familiar with that.So if anyone knows what repos/plugins to use for it that would be a great help.Many thanks again in advance all help appreciated :D

Last edited by a moderator:
xbmc gets the imdb info straight away once installed. there are plugins to stream stuff like mashup.

Downloads | XBMC

Ah ok i will have a fiddle with it later and yeah i have every plugin going ie:mashup icefilms istream etc etc Just the cover art im trying to sort but thank yo very much for all your help :) i will have a look on the download section to see if there is anything in there.

Back