Looking for a different car

ok took a long time to decide after coming back into the uk, but went for something that would put a smile on my face.

Attachments

• alpha.jpg
    alpha.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
Could make a nice driveway ornament ;)

(TT)

Not quite sure what to make of this quote, either it will look nice sat on the drive all nice and shiny and the neighbours will like it, or it will be sat on the drive broken down being an alfa. :)

Not quite sure what to make of this quote, either it will look nice sat on the drive all nice and shiny and the neighbours will like it, or it will be sat on the drive broken down being an alfa. :)

It looks like a great car kegnkiwi if you are happy with it, then that is all that matters, and yes it would look lovely parked on your drive. One little tip for you though mate. Try and keep the bodywork nice and polished, because I always find that the colour red on a car seems to fade and turn white very quickly. :)

I thought they looked nice it;s the mito veloce and if I have a smile on my face then that's all that matters thanks miggy. This one is on a 09 plate and these are quite fast, well fast enough for me. 0-60 7.7 seconds and a top speed of 134. All on a 1.4 turbo'd engine still giving over 45 miles per gallon combined. Lets just hope they are reliable.

Last edited:

Well my liking of the post was for the second reason :) But I'm going back years to when they were really unreliable,they are probably far better today,then again people always told me dont buy a renault,I'm on my third now and have had no trouble apart from the normal maintenance routine :)

Back