Look Up!

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been posted before I'm sure, and it's a bit soppy and clichéd , but it's oh so true.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
both post very apt and very much makes you look at your life and what you/we are doing.
we will soon live in a world of no speak but all cyber talk.
that,s a sad thing to look forward to.no interaction of pure one off feelings/impulse/awe, no touchy feelings, no able to cry on another's shoulder or hugs or anything.
that day will be a very sad lonely day.

I know what you mean gez. But it all just creeps up on you, then every now and then you look around and see how its going.

I think you , me and nara can thank the stars we grew up during some good times.

I'm subconsciously clinging on to it. I'd left my car for repairs the other day, and had to make my way back to collect it.
Only I got a bit lost.
I asked directions from 2 people to get me there....and I had an Iphone in my pocket :Hit:

Watching that video reminded me of it. I hadn't given it a thought lol

Very true. :)

(although, some people find it very difficult to interact person to person, so without social media, they wouldn't have any interaction/ friends at all)

Reminds me a bit of the series Why Don't You (turn off your television sets , do something less boring instead) If we did that, the why don't you team would be out of a job lol.

Back