Look at my new dog

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
not really sure what he is exactly yet...lol

He's 8 months old. he lived outside... arhhh this is defo not the type of dog that lives outside. He is very well house trained too considering he lived outside, so far nothing happened in doors..lol He defo got Pomeranian and what looks like a sheltie cos of the tail and rough collie neck... and my sister has got a shetland and he's just like her dog but smaller.. he's name was coco but i've changed it to Ronny..lol

He's a cutie Tina . Shame he was left outside but i know he's in a loving home now

sorry, i might of put that a wee bit wrong... i didn't mean as in, left outside with no loving...lol

he lived outside with 2 other jack russells....lol and the novelty wore off with the daughter that wanted him... as this dogs need attention.

anyway, he's still on trial with me, as he has been grounded to his bed twice as he run and nosed dived for the parrot whilst she was on me...lol, i know the dog doesn't understand and properly see's it as a play thing, being as he is a pup, but me bird does'nt have 9 life's.. lol

anyway, will let him a little sniff around the bird tomorrow, cos i know the more u can't get to something the more u want it...lol

anyway, before me fella bought it for me, i checked with me brother if he would take the dog on at no fee...lol if it doesn't work out cos of the parrot and he is now hoping it doesn't work out with and so is my niece....lol

so before anyone says anything... this is not an unwanted dog christmas ... lol

i'm just hoping everything goes ok....it's so funny... i gave him some gravy bone biscuits and now keep finding them all around the flat where he's trying to bury them but can't... he tried to bury them under the bathroom tiled flooring and the toilet tiled flooring but then just left them tight in the corner lol bless him

arrrr, very nice? wat you name him/her?

it's a him...lol he's name was coco, but i thought to girlie, so i changed it to Ronny

Last edited:
hay that's all rite, funny enough my cats name was coco, bet ya happy tho :)

:Jester:

not really sure what he is exactly yet...lol

He's 8 months old. he lived outside... arhhh this is defo not the type of dog that lives outside. He is very well house trained too considering he lived outside, so far nothing happened in doors..lol He defo got Pomeranian and what looks like a sheltie cos of the tail and rough collie neck... and my sister has got a shetland and he's just like her dog but smaller.. he's name was coco but i've changed it to Ronny..lol

[URL="
Ronny-1.jpg

so why all that fur on him? to protect him from the central heating?? i think he may just be an outside dog

Back