lol wot a PUFF

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
haha i got those scammer type emails u no wer they say 'my father has passed away and i need a oversea invester etc...'

well for a laughth i replied and sed ok ill help you, what do you want me to do first

lol well i dint think they wud reply but 2 months later i actually get a reply from them
--------------------------------

Hello,

Many thanks for your kind response and words of sincerity which i am counting on . this is what you will do for me, you will send me your complete name, address and phone number so that i will it to the bank and introduce you as my late father's foreign associate whom the money will be transferred to for investment. this is because when my father made the deposit , he told the bank that the money will be transferred overseas to his associate for investment and that he will submit the details later. but the fact is that my father has no associate . now that he is dead the bank insisted that i must submit the details of his associate to whom the money will be transferred to . that until the money is transferred , no one is allowed access to the account here.

Since the death of my father i have been suffering , i can not even feed, because the bank has not allowed me access to the money in the account. they insisted that i must submit the details of my late father that the money has to be transferred overseas.

And here in this country where i am i do not know any one and i have no relative , i am suffering here , please i needed your help so that i can leave here alive and live in comfort and happiness again. my pray is to be healthy and strong until the money is transferred. then i will leave here to meet you in your place where i will spend the rest of my life while you invest the money there.

Yours sincerely and God bless
Basil

--------------------------------------------------

lol im gonna reply again wit the info he wants, so sumbody giv me a decent name, address an telephone lol i wanna see wot happens

This Basil dude is desperate, fecking twat!

Reply back to him saying your name is,

Mr Ben Dover,

33 lickadickaday Road

Nigeria,

lets see wat happens!

long time ago there was a beauty of a scam going on , one of the members basically played the nigerian bird along . in the end i think he even set up false email etc etc . he basically said they were scrounging buggers and recieved a few pics a bit naughty involving a mutilated body i think saying he's for it and this is what will happen . was feckin funny at the time though . she had to hold up signs in her pics to him so he could prove she was serious .

Back