Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System (Blemished Box) only £135.15 delivered @ L

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
his has dropped in price again!
Blemished box means just that - it's brand new and comes with a full warranty and you just chuck the box away

Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System - Blemished Box EU Plug

Amazon.co.uk £286.94
Pixmania.co.uk £307.00
Play.com £337.99
dabs.com £354.70
BT Shop £361.72
Ebuyer.com £413.26

Logitech has taken its award-winning Z-680 speaker system and made it even better. How? By improving everything from the subwoofer to the satellites and adding new innovations like real-time digital sound equalization. The result is the Logitech Z-5500 Digital, a THX-certified, 505-watt 5.1 surround sound speaker system that offers everything you could possibly want... and some things you didn't even know you needed. And once you plug in your PC, DVD or music player, or video game console, you'll never want to listen to anything else.

****USE CODES amygw34jn & gdiiiift2 *****

15678.png

Re: Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System (Blemished Box) only £135.15 delivered

thats a cracking price for this bit of kit, which i had the money, but spent abit too much lately on stuff, oh well!

Re: Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System (Blemished Box) only £135.15 delivered

its a bit outdated now seeing as 7.1 dolby hd and dts hd are the way forward but for anyone who wants a good standard 5.1 system without the hassle of getting an amp and finding speakers and a sub to use with it look no further :)

im still using a 2.1 channel sony set, lol, its the only thing in my bedroom setup that lets it down, as iv got my optoma hd projector, vu+ duo, ps3 and an xtreamer pro all hooked upto my 2.1 through my projector, so it would have been perfect for me as 7.1 in my bedroom would be a little bit overkill as my rooms only about 4x3m, lol!

great price for this wireless remote as well and the sound quality very good, nice find Paul

Got my conformation email, it will be delivered on Tuesday :)

what was this like then mate, tell me what i missed out on, lol!

what was this like then mate, tell me what i missed out on, lol!

Fooken great, that great when my wife saw the smile on my face, she decided i didn't want it any more :Laugh:

i plugged it into my ps3 and had a few hours of Black Ops, and it was amazing, hearing sounds that i wouldn't normally hear, and you've just reminded me i never watched Star Wars while it was plugged in, need to do that tomorrow, but yeah a great bit of kit for the price

you know what we are more interested in mate

whats it like with the pron on that big tv of yours!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back