Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote

Re: Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote £39.99

I ought the Harmony 1100. Absolutely fantastic.

Very nice mate

I think maybe the 700 doesnt have a touch screen like the one? can anyone confirm that plz :D

Ok i looked and cant see it either lol sorry my bad :p

Anyway go devices dm800 then troubleshoot, mine say update but i said no lol then top one say dm800 not turning off as it should, top again yes help button helps etc

My dvr needs more time to pass etc default 500 change it to 700 and see how it goes mate.

but let me know soon lol
right mate been busy scratching my head again, got the software on now, but i cant find where to change the power off delay, you didnt really explain very well, and i aint got a clue, lol, any help appreciated!

right mate iv sort of figured out what the problem is, when i go into devices on the remote itself, and goto projector, it shows power toggle, i would have to press this twice to switch projector off, if i click it once the dreambox goes to channel 8, so the infra red freq for the projector is messing with the dreambox for some reason and if i click all off, this is why the dreambox is going to channel 88 instead of powering down.. now iv held help down on remote and went into advanced delay fixing mode and messed about with the times and delays trying to seperate the projector delay from the dreambox but nothing, it just does the same each time... at least iv figured out what it is now anyway, lol, just need to fix it, somehow!

right mate been busy scratching my head again, got the software on now, but i cant find where to change the power off delay, you didnt really explain very well, and i aint got a clue, lol, any help appreciated!

Lmfao i didnt explain very well, so firstly can you tell me if it has a touch screen please.

So in the software you have activites devices and remote settings!! click in devices then click in troubleshoot on dm800 then the top option should be (dm800 is not turning on and off the way i should) can you see that??
if so click next and the next option should be ( yes the help button on the remote fixes the problem, but i need to keep using it all the time) click next then you should see

When you have more then one device in a activity, each device receives every command sent and ignores the command meant for other devices etc etc etc etc

Default is 500 try 700 and if that doesnt work try longer.

6 days for a 5 minute fix lmao :p

Last edited:
Re: Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote £39.99 NOW £44.99

I would wait tho as it doesnt look like he can sort it and might be up for sale on the forum soon. 2nd hand £25 rotflmao

no my remote does not have touchscreen display, heres whats happening when i follow your instructions mate, click devices, goto dm800, troubleshoot, click pvr is not turning on or off the way it should, goto next then this is all i see....

troubleshoot.PNG

there is no button to select yes, lol!

Lmfao his back !! ok select no the help button doesnt fix then show me the next screen mate

but try not leaving it a week lmfao

no my remote does not have touchscreen display, heres whats happening when i follow your instructions mate, click devices, goto dm800, troubleshoot, click pvr is not turning on or off the way it should, goto next then this is all i see....

View attachment 65984

there is no button to select yes, lol!

next.PNG

next1.PNG

Attachments

• next2.PNG
    next2.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 1

next3.PNG

next4.PNG

thats it mate, thats all it does, iv looked allover the place trying to sort it, even deleted all devices and started again, ya could be right it could be going the journey ha!

right your not reading what iv said!! your in activies not devices

So in the software you have (activites) (devices) and (remote settings)!! click in (devices) then click in troubleshoot on dm800 then the top option should be (dm800 is not turning on and off the way i should) can you see that??
if so click next and the next option should be ( yes the help button on the remote fixes the problem, but i need to keep using it all the time) click next then you should see

When you have more then one device in a activity, each device receives every command sent and ignores the command meant for other devices etc etc etc etc

Default is 500 try 700 and if that doesnt work try longer.

i did read you correct mate, iv just went from devices, clicked dm800, troubleshoot, then went through the motions again, and all was the same as the screenshots! you cant really go wrong with the software so know i was definetely doing it right!

ok im sorry but it must be different on with each remote, tbh im guessing as iv never seen your remote.

Never mind let's try this then devices dm800 settings adjust delays, if you cant see that then maybe grab some screen shots and il point you that way lol

i did read you correct mate, iv just went from devices, clicked dm800, troubleshoot, then went through the motions again, and all was the same as the screenshots! you cant really go wrong with the software so know i was definetely doing it right!

just thought d let you know mate, i decided to sell my projector at the weekend as i wanted a new plasma instead for my wall in my bedroom, never did actually sort the problem out, but iv just set the remote up with my new samsung 51" 3d telly and they all work a treat and as they should, all switch off fine and work fine, so im now more than happy with the remote, lol!

appreciated all the help trying to get it sorted though!

Back