LOGIK L22DAB10 DAB Radio (White) Bundle with LPDAB10 DAB Pocket Radio £29.99

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
LOGIK L22DAB10 DAB Radio (White) Bundle with LPDAB10 DAB Pocket Radio at cheap prices | PC World

l_10683285.jpg

L22DAB10 DAB Radio (White) Bundle with LPDAB10 DAB Pocket Radio.

L22DAB10 DAB Radio - White
Crisp and compact in white, the Logik L22DAB10 DAB Radio with a backlit LCD display, delivers easy access to the ever-growing world of digital audio broadcasting. Take advantage of DAB features such as automatic station tuning, accurate time and date info direct from DAB, and freedom from pirate radio interference, while increasing the number and variety of stations available to you!

Working off both mains and battery power, the versatile Logik L22DAB10 DAB Radio is ideal for kitchen, study or mobile use. This appliance is made more appealing by the inclusion of an earphone jack, whilst an FM tuner with presets lets you enjoy traditional analogue broadcasting at any time you like!

LPDAB10 DAB Pocket Radio
A small personal radio providing Digital Audio Broadcasting, you can be sure to listen to your favourite songs on the move with the Logik LPDAB10 DAB Pocket Radio. This radio works on two AAA batteries.

The Logik LPDAB10 DAB Pocket Radio has a cool LCD display, DAB and FM station presets, and an equaliser with Pop, Rock, Jazz and Classical settings to let you enjoy your music the way you like it!

Lightweight and stylish, the Logik LPDAB10 DAB Pocket Radio is an ideal accessory for any music-lover!

Just reserved one, thanks. I hope the portable will work in the car so I can listen to R5L-SX and test match special!

Great deal but only need the portable one for in the car as above.

Sounds like a good deal, thanks. Don't need the portable one though, I'll stick it on ebay.

what is the LOGIK L22DAB10 DAB Radio like on batteries please guys?? i fancy something like this for work but dont want to be running out of batteries every 2 min

Back