logger etc?

biggles

DW Member ++
Reaction score
hi guy's,i have a pay share and so do a few family members,i got them the boxes and the share.

anyway,i have a problems daily with jumping on my box,as do other members off the family,we all have a different set up i.e i have virgin bb and others have bt adsl etc

every time i contact the server owner they say everything is fine/running well etc.BUT it's not... not for me,i don't want to question these guy's as they really do know what they are doing,they done a lot for the cable scene aswell (people here will know them and i'm not naming them) but i need to fix this,some off the family are looking refunds etc and i'm stuck in the middle.

is there a way to track what is going on in the boxes? ping times or anything else that would effect the picture?

hope it's readable and i make sense...thaks for reading

Check your ECM times, to be fair doesnt matter who your providers are if the service is poor...move to a different provider, theres that many of them around.. Why do yuo not want to question them if your paying for a service which is not performing as it should ?

Better still go private get a legit sub and share between your friends family, closed private ring. Cut out the middleman.

Last edited:
well i have questioned them,what i mean is i don't want to start saying the service is f..ked when in reality they know more than i ever will,moving to different server is a no go at the moment as i bought 12month subs and for doing it myself,i have thought about it and read in depth but it went mostly over my head lol.

off to find ecm times then...search button to the rescue i hope

ok ecm is 0.189 varying slightly,even when it's jumping it's not far off that....i guess the lower the better...also it say's hop's 1

Last edited:
seams ok now,everything is the same,ecm 0.123-0.210 being the highest i seen.

so what would/could it be? i know they have servers,proper servers and not just a few boxes connected to the net etc. i'm at a loss,family at there wits end and i'm getting it in the ear,they want money back and i can hardly end a yearly sub a few months in and expect a refund.

Hmm..thats the biggest mistake with all pay servers, never pay for multiple months upfront, always pay monthly..that way yuo can swap provider and not loose out if the service is poor, orthe server disappears....

Were the recievers purcahsed preconfigured from the "traders" or did you manually add your own lines ?

What reciever make and model, image, Softcam and version of softcam are you using ?

i bought the boxes myself,dm500's.

i'll pm you other details mate

Back