Loading channel list on vu+solo2, vti

Well if you can FTP do this

Send in by ftp the bouquets and service files all the files in the folder except the satellite.xml to /etc/enigma2/

Send the satellite.xml to /etc/tuxbox/

Restart and see if they show.

I succeeded to to ftp user bouquets, but there is sill a problem with satellites.xml and lamedb, no way to ftp them, i used filezilla and flashxp.

I succeeded to to ftp user bouquets, but there is sill a problem with satellites.xml and lamedb, no way to ftp them, i used filezilla and flashxp.

Get's more strange by the minute so now you carnt FTP

In dreambox edit all you need to do on the options tab is click on the engma2 settings button then insert IP user and password and that it.

Still think you have a network issue.

Your settings are correct although you could try without passive if you have not already done so.

As you struggling now with FTP id check firewalls etc are not blocking any ports.
In my struggle with FTP, using FlashXP, I noticed something strange. When I load lamdb to box I saw the change (file size change)on FXP remote panel.
But......when I reset box, lamedb file returns to its initial size, the change was lost during restart. Is there any explanation for that?

In my struggle with FTP, using FlashXP, I noticed something strange. When I load lamdb to box I saw the change (file size change)on FXP remote panel.
But......when I reset box, lamedb file returns to its initial size, the change was lost during restart. Is there any explanation for that?
CHMOD set to 644 is it right??

I have no experience of vti images, so apologies in advance if my posts are wrong.
Why are you using custom firmware in your options?
Are you sure your locations are correct? I use filezila and can search for files. There should be a similar feature in FlashXP. Please confirm the locations of files are correct.

I have no experience of vti images, so apologies in advance if my posts are wrong.
Why are you using custom firmware in your options?
Are you sure your locations are correct? I use filezila and can search for files. There should be a similar feature in FlashXP. Please confirm the locations of files are correct.
Flash XP is a professional software, in general i use Filezilla for ftp yo box, but with this problem i swiched to flashxp. locations are corret. nothing special in customisation.

Back