Loading channel list on vu+solo2, vti

rb17

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please help!
I got error sending lamedb to box, I used Dreanbox edit and Dreamset, I made the setp to enigma 2,but there is no way to load channel list.
I did a san of a satellite, I downdoload it to dreamset and dreambox edit, and without doing any change, when I want to upload the list I just downloaded I got the error message.

I was 2 days on the problem an I couldn't fix it ( I flashed a new image without any success, I got the same problem with open pli image)
Someone can help?

Thanks

Same here I just went back to vix

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Please help!
I got error sending lamedb to box, I used Dreanbox edit and Dreamset, I made the setp to enigma 2,but there is no way to load channel list.
I did a san of a satellite, I downdoload it to dreamset and dreambox edit, and without doing any change, when I want to upload the list I just downloaded I got the error message.

I was 2 days on the problem an I couldn't fix it ( I flashed a new image without any success, I got the same problem with open pli image)
Someone can help?

Thanks

Is this how you have dreamset configured ?

And when you press the test configuration in setup what does it report ?

Attachments

• dreamsetconfdm800.jpg
    dreamsetconfdm800.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 11
When I test config, I got [ok] on the 4 checks

Well if it still wont transfer after that id suspect the image try a earlier or later version mate.

Tell you what i like OpenATV4 on my duo 2 have you tried that ?
Ok, I'll give it a try, where can I download it?

just a thought in set up menu customise set to expert

Get it from here mate

DOWNLOAD
Thanks, Something comes to my mind, may be I made a mistake when flashing the image. I took off the usb stick, when it tells that it finished and started counting down before rebooting. Shall I keep the usb stick till the stb get rebooted and showing the set up wizard?

shouldn't take usb pen out when the box is on it can blow the usb port

Thanks, Something comes to my mind, may be I made a mistake when flashing the image. I took off the usb stick, when it tells that it finished and started counting down before rebooting. Shall I keep the usb stick till the stb get rebooted and showing the set up wizard?

You need to remove the stick before the reboot as if not it will start the flashing process again.

You need to remove the stick before the reboot as if not it will start the flashing process again.
Thanks, I did it right then. I have to try with other image versions and other images, but I have to find it out.

Tell you what i like OpenATV4 on my duo 2 have you tried that ?[/QUOTE]

hi mate I tried that openatv but when setting it up I cant find softcams

got it working

Last edited:
Well if it still wont transfer after that id suspect the image try a earlier or later version mate.

Tell you what i like OpenATV4 on my duo 2 have you tried that ?

Help!! I have the same problem with open atv, using dreamset and dreamboxedit!! "error sending lamedb to dreambox". there should be something wrong, but I could not find it out!!

Help!! I have the same problem with open atv, using dreamset and dreamboxedit!! "error sending lamedb to dreambox". there should be something wrong, but I could not find it out!!

Has to be a network issue mate, ive no issue sending in settings to openatv.

Not sure what your problem is here if it is possible have you another PC or laptop to try send them in again.

Can you ftp to the box OK ?

Has to be a network issue mate, ive no issue sending in settings to openatv.

Not sure what your problem is here if it is possible have you another PC or laptop to try send them in again.

Can you ftp to the box OK ?
I don't think there is network issue, I ftp plugins end cccam conifg with no problem. I download channel list from box, but sending these channel list to box is not working.

I don't think there is network issue, I ftp plugins end cccam conifg with no problem. I download channel list from box, but sending these channel list to box is not working.

Well if you can FTP do this

Send in by ftp the bouquets and service files all the files in the folder except the satellite.xml to /etc/enigma2/

Send the satellite.xml to /etc/tuxbox/

Restart and see if they show.

Back