Living HD

It's showing the 'Ghost Wisperer' right now (7pm till 8pm) on my Virgin+ box - so I would expect you should be able to find it somewhere!!

DW you need to rescan for the "live" Living HD channel think you still have the "preview" channel.

I find it quicker to go back to default settings and then rescan and that will pick it up.

I found it on channel 0000 itv hid1... kryptview hd box.

what prog number ? ITVHD ?

Theres approximately 50 channels that are numbered 0000,at the end of the list.
Look for ITV_hid1... it's showing all the correct programs and the living hd logo.

Theres approximately 50 channels that are numbered 0000,at the end of the list.
Look for ITV_hid1... it's showing all the correct programs and the living hd logo.

Its cool, I actually just realised you wrote ITV hid 1 not ITV HD

:)

7 HD channels now.. VM promises to have more than 20 by June 2010. They're on about itv hd and disney hd at the moment.

fx HD is only transmitted from 7pm so if you aint got it on ch158 you need to re-scan after 7pm.

Power search mode on the new firmware will sort these niggles out.

Regards.

7 HD channels now.. VM promises to have more than 20 by June 2010. They're on about itv hd and disney hd at the moment.

fx HD is only transmitted from 7pm so if you aint got it on ch158 you need to re-scan after 7pm.

Power search mode on the new firmware will sort these niggles out.

Regards.

hopefully. my scanning seems to take forever. nightmare.

hopefully. my scanning seems to take forever. nightmare.

Im the same mate, mine was taking the piss out me too, I had to factory default a few times before it worked again :)

I think the new F/W when it comes out will have the power scan which should be a help

lol ive misread this mate i thought it was a new channel 7hd lol ive got all 7 hd channels ;)

Pardon my ignorance here but just to clarify, if I aquire one of these boxes I can pick up 7 HD channels with a basic sub (don't need to pay extra for HD sub from them)? The box has only 1 tuner though?
Been with Vrigin for 7 years at the end of the month & was thinking of leaving, maybe trying Freesat or BT but this new box is making me think twice.
Thanks in advance (& apologies for going slightly off-topic)
HH.

WooHoo, the clock's fixed, Cheers Mickie.

Last edited:
yes thats right min sub. i only have internet used to have tw tele but went for freeview when my contract expired

I find it quicker to do a manual scan on the 1 TP that holds the relative channel you want. If there is a channel missing it will pick it up instantly and add it to your list as long as you scan when the actual channel is transmitting.

Back