Liverpool Thread

Genuinely hope this helps your memory langers

32ef43715c659b4a23d1558d144313fa.png

When Liverpool last won the league, Marcus Rashford father was 10 years old.

Another clue.
It’s been over 10,000 days since Liverpool last won the league.

But hey, that’s only about 1 year on Saturn, Liverpool are obviously awesome, they’re just playing on the wrong planet!

It may not be easy to accept that Chelsea will probably be the most successful side this decade and City are the best premier side team at the moment. But when you grow up the pain will lessen and you will accept that the United reign is over. 🤓

Somebody seems obsessed with looking back.
I prefer to look to the future, now that we also have a world class keeper.

Just seen the stats on the Man U v Bayern Munich match.
Man U Stoically restricted Bayern to 10 shots (5 on target) and 8 corners whilst replying with one corner of their own and 1 off target shot,
At least they only conceded one goal. but I am not sure what pleasure the Man U fans will have got from watching that.

Just seen the stats on the Man U v Bayern Munich match.
Man U Stoically restricted Bayern to 10 shots (5 on target) and 8 corners whilst replying with one corner of their own and 1 off target shot,
At least they only conceded one goal. but I am not sure what pleasure the Man U fans will have got from watching that.

Absolutely fcuking none :(

As usual the Dippers going overboard. Probably already hired the bus for the trophy parade.
You are most definitely on course to win the league like you did in '14 and probably win the CL like you did last season. I have a sneaking suspicion you may also be the first ever team to reach 100 Premier League points.
How could the rest of the league ever compete?

As usual the Dippers going overboard. Probably already hired the bus for the trophy parade.
You are most definitely on course to win the league like you did in '14 and probably win the CL like you did last season. I have a sneaking suspicion you may also be the first ever team to reach 100 Premier League points.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

It’s your year

Don’t think we should bother with the other 37 matches.
Just give it them now.

is it true that liverpool had a open top bus today to celebrate being at the top of the league :)

They’re very very confident...which is always a good sign.
West Ham looked in total disarray after so many signings in such a short space of time, very normal.
That keeper looks like another weapon, all that fannying around at the back will see him destroyed in this league if he carries on.

City now have a run of 6 games against the leagues cannon fodder so that time at the top will almost certainly be short lived.

Just enjoying the ride boys. Some great football, lovely team spirit and it's been ages since we won by a few on the opening day of the season. That's what it's all about eh?

Back