Liverpool Thread

After all the borefest, United still managed to win 25 of their 38 games last season.
4 more games won than Kloppocrite managed.
You take the stoic football if it’s getting results. You don’t get any trophies for flouncing about, might aswell just be declared the new Arsenal and have done with it.

When I wasn’t watching Liverpool games I was watching city games. I was definitely entertained.

Just a little £2 bet on low odds before it goes lower...;)

£2.png

Just a reminder [emoji6]

5979c291a2eb01cee00e88c19bb665ec.jpg

Just a reminder [emoji6]

5979c291a2eb01cee00e88c19bb665ec.jpg
Yeah but 5 years and counting since you won a big one its amazing how hard it is to get back on top, after you have slipped down the league.

But you will find out...…………………..

United slipping down the league into 2nd place last year [emoji85]
We have had a torrid time in the last 5 years only winning 3 trophies (one of them Europe’s 2nd highest prize) and also giving Moyes a taste of silverware with a charity shield. Many would say that for United that’s bordering unacceptable, which speaks volumes for the expectation. That’s what separates a big club from the likes of Liverpool, who would kill to get their hands on any piece of silverware no matter how big or small.... because currently, any trophy is like rocking horse shit on merseyside.

We have plenty of trophies in the cabinet including a few (Europes second highest prize) which probably ranks along side the league cup.
We both know that the only trophies worth bragging about are the league and the champs league.
Gonna be a few years before you lot get your hands on one of those again though.

How long is it now, since Liverpool last won the English title?

And I thought that you Man U fans didn't like to look at the past.
As it shows you be the second biggest team in England where major trophies are concerned.

And I thought that you Man U fans didn't like to look at the past.
As it shows you yo be the second biggest team in England where major trophies are concerned.

Not usually that far back no, but since you mentioned that only league titles and CL titles are worth celebrating then there’s not really much of a choice where Liverpool are concerned. It’s either 13 years or much much more.
Did you celebrate it in short school pants with a miniature bottle of milk?

Ps on a certain clubs list of “major honours” the same page manages to include FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA/Europa cups. The same page also managed to mention charity shields. By that logic (lfc website) United are well in front.
By Langland logic where only CL and league title are to be considered (which contradicts your claim that United are second) United and Liverpool are tied.
Obviously omitting certain pieces of silverware makes it possible for Liverpool fans to feel like they’re still the greatest team in the land, this along with the blip of 2005 and totally ignoring the complete disaster that has been the premier league era.

So go on, do tell us how long it’s been since Liverpool last won the English title.

Just to jog the memory and to offer some perspective.
Ps, this one is even an old one now [emoji23]

a9eb82441c4866c02d36d24431ef29e5.jpg

Not usually that far back no, but since you mentioned that only league titles and CL titles are worth celebrating then there’s not really much of a choice where Liverpool are concerned. It’s either 13 years or much much more.

Ps on a certain clubs list of “major honours” the same page manages to include FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA/Europa cups. The same page also managed to mention charity shields. By that logic (lfc website) United are well in front.
By Langland logic where only CL and league title are to be considered (which contradicts your claim that United are second) United and Liverpool are tied.
Obviously omitting certain pieces of silverware makes it possible for Liverpool fans to feel like they’re still the greatest team in the land, this along with the blip of 2005 and totally ignoring the complete disaster that has been the premier league era.

So go on, do tell us how long it’s been since Liverpool last won the English title.

I think that you will find that 5 Champs Leagues Trophies and 18 League Titles beats only 3 Champs League trophies and 20 league titles in any calculations.

I think that you will find that 5 Champs Leagues Trophies and 18 League Titles beats only 3 Champs League trophies and 20 league titles in any calculations.

So 23 beats 23?

Ps you are still deflecting the question I’ve asked over and over.

How long is it since Liverpool were last Champions of England?

Does it really hurt that much to say it [emoji23]

I’ll try and help you along, give you some pointers towards the answer.

In the same era.

Jimmy Corkhill and Sinbad were causing trouble on Brookside close.

Liverpool favourite Margaret Thatcher was still Prime Minister.

You getting any warmer?

There was still such a thing as the Soviet Union.

Back