Liverpool Thread

We are getting some very influential players back, so with a bit of luck we can kick on and finish second.
From what I saw yesterday a top 6 finish would be an achievement. They are so far behind their previous form it's unbelievable.
I thought they played better when Newcastle still had 11 men on the field. Once they went down to 10 Liverpool were dire with only Allison performing well to spare their blushes.
I enjoy watching all Premier teams bar one but Liverpool have been a really hard watch this season.

I hope we don't finish in the top 4, its not fair on other teams being the most successful English team in England and europe ;)

Liverpool owner John Henry says that FSG won't be selling the club.

'Are we selling LFC? No. Are we talking with investors about LFC? Yes. Will something happen there? I believe so, but it won't be a sale'

From what I saw yesterday a top 6 finish would be an achievement. They are so far behind their previous form it's unbelievable.

I enjoy watching all Premier teams bar one but Liverpool have been a really hard watch this season.
Oops 😂 😂 😂

The exchange between Gary Neville and Graham Souness afterwards was almost as good as the match. 😂
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Watch Roy Keane’s face. He looks like he is smirking and trying not to laugh. 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
After Liverpool beat Manchester United 7-0 in yesterday’s premier league fixture, woke Premier League officials have criticised the Merseyside club for bullying their Manchester counterparts.

With the Premier League keen to retain its family-friendly reputation with viewers around the world, they have been quick to speak out about what they see as a clear case of bullying.

Premier League official Simon Williams told us, “One of the things you learn as a child is not to be a bully. It doesn’t matter if you’re bigger, stronger and more physically capable than the kids around you, you don’t bully them.

“Liverpool appear to have completely forgotten this important life lesson. Poor Manchester United. Liverpool could easily have got to 3-0 and then taken their foot off the pedal; maybe even let Manchester United have a little goal of their own, but no – they pressed home their physical advantage until the other side was almost in tears.

“These are not the values we embrace in the Premier League, we are an inclusive organisation and we value all of our members, even the weak ones from Manchester.

“We will be having words with the Anfield hierarchy, and we expect them to write a ‘sorry we hammered you’ card to Manchester United with a promise not to do it again.”

Woke Premier League officials accuse ‘cruel’ Liverpool of bullying Manchester United

Back