Liverpool Thread

That's a very good signing (Mane, not Lallana).

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

so explain are your team turning out to be thugs?

No just proverbial also rans as usals I expect

Just like Man U have been since Fergy fecked off

- - - Updated - - -

Its not often that I complain about LFC but.............

I went onto the LFC website to find out when they played their pre season games on their current tour.
For some reason they didn't give this information, even though they want me to sign up to LFC TV to watch the games.
I had to look at the Telegraph to get the kick off times and dates

Two weeks today, and I cant wait.
Arsenal away
Great game in prospect
Win Lose or Draw
Lets go LFC
YNWA

Sky Germany to show all Liverpool EPL Games after klopp does a deal enhancing his reputation in his homeland

How on earth can Flopp criticise Man Utd for being a long ball team when that's exactly what they tried today against Swansea?
Would Mignolet, Klavan, Lovren or Can get into any other top 6 club? I think not.

Liverpool have never won the EPL and judging by today's performance never will.

Will do well to get onto the top four.

How on earth can Flopp criticise Man Utd for being a long ball team when that's exactly what they tried today against Swansea?
Would Mignolet, Klavan, Lovren or Can get into any other top 6 club? I think not.

Ho ho ho
Theres a bit of a difference between playing long ball in the 90th minute,like LFC did today, and playing long ball for the last 25 minutes.
That said, maybe Klopp is learning from the master.
I am Mignolets biggest critic, but I wouldn't blame him for any of the goals today.
And if the Manchester teams are going to spend 250 to 400 million per year on transfers then I agree that LFC will never win EPL

Well it just seems to go from bad to worse for Liverpool, it's now three consecutive Anfield defeats. The Chelsea game on Tuesday is now huge, if they lose they will see their worst run of home losses since 1923.

Only one win in 2017, an unconvincing 1-0 away to Plymouth Argyle has seen them slide down the EPL table and booted out of two cups.

Any sort of silverware now seems highly unlikely.

What has gone wrong? Personally, I just think that they have been found out, running around like headless chickens chasing down the opposition will invariably take it's toll, remember the Premiership is a marathon not a sprint, also Klopp has no plan B.

Klopp as many other foreign managers has found out just how difficult the Premiership is compared to other domestic leagues, Conte seems to have grasped it and Klopp may well learn, but will LFC give him enough time? Only time will tell.

Didn't we do well?

Back