Liverpool Thread

Who do the Toure family cheer?

Is this the first final the brothers are against each other?

Revenge!!! Turned out nice again LOL

Today is the day lads.
Massive thank you and must say well done to all concerned (past and present). LOL

bc19aa6c70b9e14de4cca610bbe017b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turned out very Nice again at least for one North West team anyway

winners get champions league football qualification do they not a big incentive but tough game

I dont blame Klopp especially when toure gets man of the match for the reds that pretty much sums it up

Considering that was Rodgers team who were absolutely rubbish when he took charge,he hasn't done too bad. It will be interesting to see what they are like next year when he brings in the type of player he wants.

Considering that was Rodgers team who were absolutely rubbish when he took charge,he hasn't done too bad. It will be interesting to see what they are like next year when he brings in the type of player he wants.

Problem is will he get the type of player he wants with no Euro football to tempt them with, Unless they absolutely love the man and can see his vision for the team over the next 3 years

Klopp is a good manager, but he's not a top manager and there's a lot better than him out there.
He's not the saviour Liverpool fans think he is.
If you can ride the storm and cope with the all out pressing in the first half, his tactics fall to bits.
Nothing ground breaking and nothing that will bring him long term success either.

The club is in talks with 2 potential buyers.
Hope one is a sugar daddy

I'd heard about 6-8 months ago that the deal to sell to a middle eastern consortium was agreed and would be announced after the new stadium was completed.

We signed Mane for 30 million
Rodgers could have got him for 12 million 2 years ago but went for Lallana instead.
Wonder where Benteke is going?

Back