Little update

hope every thing goes well for you there matey bigtime :)

regards fireblade.

My little boy was born at 02.50, 6lb 11.5oz and his sister arrived 59 minutes later weighing in at 7lb 6oz both beautiful and healthy, and good weights for twins.
Although i already have a son of 15 i could not be present at his birth as he had to have an emergency section and was taken into theater. But last night and this morning i will never forget for the rest of my life absolutely amazing experience and cutting the chords holding them seconds after delivery.
A big thanks to all DW members for their well wishes and support.

kind regards Col.

My little boy was born at 02.50, 6lb 11.5oz and his sister arrived 59 minutes later weighing in at 7lb 6oz both beautiful and healthy, and good weights for twins.
Although i already have a son of 15 i could not be present at his birth as he had to have an emergency section and was taken into theater. But last night and this morning i will never forget for the rest of my life absolutely amazing experience and cutting the chords holding them seconds after delivery.

kind regards Col.

Congrats mate well done to you and your wife !!!!

P.S the scissors for cutting the cord a very blunt lol? I had to keep chomping with the scissors until it cut :) Nearly caught a toe in the end :)

congratulations...
great news..... :Clap::Clap::Clap:

i will go and wet both the babies heads for you this afternoon.....
:proud::proud:

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jackel and family and best wishes for the future :Clap:

images

nice one pal hard to beleive my lad`s coming up for 4yrs old in a few months

kind regards Col.

congatulations m8 hope all are doing well :goodluck::jumpinghappy2:

Congrats mate :)
double trouble ;)

Back