lite-on driving me mad!!

gopher2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok iv gotten the key off the drive which is good(spoofed to sammy to make sure) now my problem is i erased the drive with jungleflash and now i cant get the drive to be detected at all iv uninstalled all my raid drivers and installed portio32 but nothing jungleflash says theres no drive detected iv power cycled the drive countless times tryed to erase it with l-o-eras in dos with iprep and get status ff7f? and dosflash wont detect the drive either? any help cheers guys

When uninstalling your drivers for the sata card did you unplug the sata card,as that was what i had to do,in device manager/hardware my sata card shows up with a yellow exclamation mark,but works perfect in jungleflasher
ok iv gotten the key off the drive which is good(spoofed to sammy to make sure) now my problem is i erased the drive with jungleflash and now i cant get the drive to be detected at all iv uninstalled all my raid drivers and installed portio32 but nothing jungleflash says theres no drive detected iv power cycled the drive countless times tryed to erase it with l-o-eras in dos with iprep and get status ff7f? and dosflash wont detect the drive either? any help cheers guys

yeah iv done that mate but still sayin not detected? iv got another liteon drive that im doing for a friend and it detects that fine? has the erase damaged somthing?

Try DF32 to kick its arse into gear, me and Podger use DF32 fine for kicking a LiteOn into gear.

iv tryed dosflash 32 that was posted in another thread but it only picks up my pc's dvd drives if i select the port for my via card nothing happens no drive present?

Connect the SATA cable from the Xbox 360 to your PC / SATA card
and then turn on the PC and boot from the USB flash drive into DOS.
The Xbox 360 should still be off at this point!
Type in the following command, using your 4 digit port that you got

DosFlash 1.3 use:
DosFlash e xxxx 1 a0 1 4 D8 0
DosFlash 1.4 use:
DosFlash e xxxx 1 a0 1 4 C7 0

Note the spaces, they are very important. Put a space wherever you
see an underscore below. DO NOT type the underscores in DOS,
they are just for your reference here and to make the spaces easier
to see.
DosFlash_e_xxxx_1_a0_1_4_D8_0
or
DosFlash_e_xxxx_1_a0_1_4_C7_0
[press enter]
DosFlash16 will ask you if you want to resend the MTK Vendor Intro
command, enter Y for Yes. When you hit enter the drive status is
shown on the screen, it's something like 0x7F, this will change during
the next few steps.
Turn on the Xbox 360 and wait 2 or more seconds, status toggles
between 0x51 and 0xD1.
Turn off the Xbox 360 and wait 2 or more seconds, status will stay at
0xD1.
Turn on the Xbox 360, you should get a good drive status 0x73 and
erasing should begin automatically

After that you are good to flash

Also check this link.
Philips/BenQ/LiteOn VAD6038 Tutorial

i had to take the rs232 cable out of my ck3 to continue after liteon erase..

have you set sata in bios to compatible/legacy?

I got DF32 to kick a pesky erased lite-on back to life.

Powered on the lite-on just before i starded DF32, My DVD rom port came 1st so if its not the right port click no until it pops up the right port.

does this now mean you can play back ups with the lite-on now

Back