List of cheap phones that run tomtom?

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Fed up with my N95 and thankfully o2 are letting me out of my contract (thanks to the change in 0870 numbers)
thinking of maybe going for a nokia n73 (as selling the n95 and going for a sim only deal)

any other suggestions for a cheap but semi decent phone that will run tom tom

It will only run 5 (I have a 6600) but you can put the latest maps on it.

nice one mr woodword :) does it run well? before i purchase on ebay

large screen is a bonus :)

Zaps the battery though and you have to really use power supply via car or plug.

Only noticed a few errors in the whole of the UK and Ireland.

All the poi's work fine and gatso cameras.

Also it paired up 1st time with a cheap gps off ebay.

Sony-E phones have better battery life. Any cheap S-E's compatible with GPS software?

N70 is cheap but a bit chunky though, but for tomtom is good.

N70 and i'm sure the N80 suffer from bluetooth drop outs. Firmware above 4.0 is best and if you have opne with 5 it will cause no problems. The actual problem is after 20 mins of gps connection the bluetooth connection drops and reconnects after 2 minutes or you have to manually switch phone off and on and the connection is established. Pain in the arse when your in a new town.

Orange spv c550 or spv c600 ( takes a little time to unlock) i can go through with it with you. and your on a winner. The screen on the spv is really good and sharp. Might be a little small but the battery life and the smartphone options are good.

Used to have N70 and now have the N73.The N73 seems to perform better,newer interface with Tomtom 6 and dosent seem to lose the signal at all so go with the N73.

Nokia 6120 classic. S60v3

£99 from 3
£20 to get it unlocked if you don't like 3

Back