Lip sync intermittently out

Bugsco

Inactive User
Reaction score
I sometimes get lip sync problems with the Openbox S11 on most channels sd and hd. I have tried the going up and down channels but that doesn't help. Other times there seems to be no lip sync problem at all.

My Firmware is C2HS2-11-12-13:0481CMT has anyone else had this problem? If you did what did you do to cure it?

Thanks Bugsco

I get this periodically on both my systems (neither Openbox) and it's always down to atmospherics. If you get it too regularly for that I would plump for a signal issue (dish, cable etc.) I'm no expert on the Openbox kit though so I'll leave that side to someone who knows what they're on about :)

Ive got this pretty bad also it seems to be more so on hd chanals anyone got a cure before i take a hammer to the box???

got usb in back of open box and opened the dump by usb i take it i back up all the files i think there is around 8 of them?
sorry for my stupidity

thanks for your help i have now flashed my box it must have worked as i got channals can i just ask one more stupid question is it better to scan each transponer in the list instead of doing a system scan????

ive loaded a pre channal list manic but still have lots of non working channals did the preset scan this time so the chanals that arnt working ive deleted from the transponder list good thing is that i now have no sync issues so far on any of the hd channals i was having issues with thanks for your help bud!

well im just glad that the 8 or so chanals that i watch on my openbox actually are in sync pity about the other 400 or so

most of mine are out no matter what i do the hd ones that i bought the box for are not so carnt grumble i do notice the f1 does it but sorts it sen art after about five minutes

Lip sync intermittently out

Have same problem here on my newly bought s10, it is "worse" on HD channels, SD are ok...

Back