Sensible Topic like this

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This has the potential to be a great room,the rules are good which means this room will host alot of good stuff.
congrats to who ever thought this one up.

Looks like me and him/her will be banned very shortly then:Devil:

I'm curious? Why would Hamba be last man standing? Also, why would gez and Himher be likely first banned candidates?

Now, if you read Exos thread you would lean towards a debate...

I'm curious? Why would Hamba be last man standing? Also, why would gez and Himher be likely first banned candidates?

Mr Hamba is squeaky clean and honest mate. The other two are as bent as a nine bob note. Lol :)

Hamba would probably be the most sensible member we have............. ;)

sent using my telepathic powers

Okay, agreed, excluding Hamba (on the grounds of sensible).

We may need to set the context of the 'nine bob note' for younger members?

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or not.

Squeaky clean? Sensible?

Maybe lived too long to think there is a simple answer to everything and not long enough to stop expecting the best in people.

[video=youtube_share;JiTz2i4VHFw]http://youtu.be/JiTz2i4VHFw[/video]

mm, I was going to reply, but it might not be deemed 'sensible'.

This is going to be hard work. :(

All we are trying to achieve in this room is to move away from threads degenerating into crap, that threads going severely off topic.
There are a number of threads here that have been ruined, by certain members.

(TT)

All we are trying to achieve in this room is to move away from threads degenerating into crap, that threads going severely off topic.
There are a number of threads here that have been ruined, by certain members.

(TT)

Then perhaps we are in danger of taking 'sensible' too literally? It's very subjective, maybe just following the rules in the sticky is the key?

Then perhaps we are in danger of taking 'sensible' too literally? It's very subjective, maybe just following the rules in the sticky is the key?

#2 is the tricky one. It's too subjective. The others are perfectly sensible.

Anyhow, only time will tell. It may well be a success.

Imagine sitting in a Chesterfield whilst sipping fine Congnac and having a conversation in an exclusive private club and you won't be too far off what we are attempting :).

Back