Liam's enigmaX 2xI image feedback thread

derekwd said:
Hi liam, front row fine with this image but i got mine by converting my services, and they work fine, no epg though as you know.

Thanks this is exactly what I thought. It seems that you can only get front row with this image if you convert your neutrino services.xml file first. If you scan using this image and it picks up the front row, for some reason it wont let you view it.

Strange but true.
Liam.

hi liam thanx for all the hard work you have put into this i am still playing with it on one of my boxes as i said i like the set up have a problem with bouquetter not sure if am doing it right did as you said and i think i converted my files what i seem to have is 1 service file (18kb)and i have 16 user bouqets ranging fro between 1kb and 2 kb will this be right ?and do i transfer them all onto my box?you know what am like (thick):)

cheers Liam I had loads of trouble but following these instructions i have managed to get my first pictures cheers mate

Hi Liam and the rest of the board.

The front row disappearing act isnt just with your image other enigma images have the same problem.

but my question is about the EPG in the info bar. There is a fix for this in another image on that other site you uploaded this image too, would you be able to add this into your next version.

Also do you have a rls date set for it :)

Hi is the enigma image in the downloads section the must up to date as the first time i downloaded it the thing thought that i had a 4:3 television and not 16:9 and I could not get any sound, if not can somebody please put me in the right direction for it please. Thanks in advance.

Dtwomac

Back